Systech Illinois are the only company that has the option of RACE™ cell technology.
What is the RACE™ cell?
It is a patented dual cell technology which employs a second fuel cell to protect the first cell from being exposed to high concentrations of O2.
What does it do?
It gives seamless, fast monitoring of high percentage, down to very low ppm measurements without the “cross sensitivity” problems usually associated with Zirconia cells in low ppm applications.
Where is it used?
Can be used in many applications but it is typically used for Trace Oxygen measuring systems, for Reflow and Wave solder machines.
What does the RACE™ Cell technology give you?
- Seamless monitoring of high percent down to very low ppm measurements.
- Fast measurement of BOTH Trace & Percent levels of Oxygen.
- Measure high percent down to low ppm without cell damage, giving extended cell life.
- The technology employs a second fuel cell which protects the first cell from being exposed to high concentrations of O2.
- The guarded cell never sees high O2 levels and therefore responds very quickly, just as quickly as a Zirconia based system at the normal O2 levels seen by soldering ovens.
- All the benefits of a Zirconia Analyser for non-Zirconia Applications.
- With our RACE™ technology there is no need to use a special filter canister to absorb the volatiles/hydrocarbons, giving far better response times and much lower running costs.
- Filters do not have to be replaced therefore operators do not have to remember this task, providing continuous accurate measurement.
The fastest solution available of its type and only available from Systech Illinois.