The plant would be supplied in a number of preassembled skid mounted packages for installation and connection on site. Typically these packages would comprise:
- TurboScrubber®, water sump, recirculation pumps (run & standby), local water circulation pipework, forced or induced draft flue gas fan and local flue gas ductwork.
- TurboStripper®, water sump, recirculation pumps (run & standby), local water circulation pipework, ambient air feed fan and local air ductwork.
- Air with CO2 conditioning unit to maintain CO2, temperature and humidity levels in the feed to the glass house
- Solids filtration unit for a small water bleed stream to drain.
- Control panel, motor controls (inverter based) and control system (with external communication facility)
To read more...