The US electricity transmission grid comprises more than 321,869 kilometers (km) (200,000 miles (mi)) of High-Voltage (HV) transmission lines. The country is currently undergoing a major revamp of its aging Transmission and Distribution (T&D) infrastructure due to rising electricity demand and the growth of renewable energy assets, assisted by increased government support. During the 2000-2010 period, $74.8 billion was invested in transmission systems (STI, 2010). A total of $14.8 billion was invested in transmission infrastructure in 2012 alone, with a projected investment of an additional $64.2 billion through 2016 (EEI, 2012). The major areas of spending in transmission line projects are line facility costs (77%), project management and construction costs (3%), and separate costs (20%). Many projects are in various stages of development and construction, and the key engineering, procurement and construction players are Bechtel Power Corporation, Abengoa, WorleyParsons, CG Power, and MasTec.
- Major drivers of the US transmission line construction market
- Costs involved in transmission line construction
- Key transmission line projects in the US
- Major players involved in the US transmission line construction market
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=357135.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into the major drivers associated with the US transmission line construction market
- Comprehend the costs involved in transmission line construction
- Gain insight into the key transmission line projects in the US
- Identifying the major players involved in the US transmission line construction market
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Mr. Ritesh Tiwari
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441