- Location: Rambla de Valdelentisco ‐ Cartagena (Murcia ‐ Spain)
- Capacity: 140,000m3/day
- Raw Water: Seawater. TDS = 38,500mg/L
- Use: Drinking Water and Irrigation
- Year of Operation: 2008
- Products: Memline Duplex Stainless Steel Couplings
- Services: RO Piping Connection
- Material: Duplex SS
- Gasket: EPDM with NSF certificate
- Pressure: 1200psi
In 2008 Europe’s largest seawater desalination plant was completed in Valelentisco, located in the south of Spain between Mazarrón and Cartagena.
Horizon's Memline Duplex Stainless Steel Flexble Couplings were chosed for this project because of high anti‐corrosion performance, ease of maintenance with ASMT norm, EPDM gasket are NSF, WRAS, KTW certified which enable a excellent performance in Seawater Desalination Project for dringking water application.