Producing high quality water from Municipality Waste Warer in Phuket Thailand a famous Tourists Destination.
W.O.G Group has been awarded a Waste Water Recycle/Reuse Project by Patong Municipality, Phuket, Thailand to increase municipal water supply in Phuket.
To treat sewage water (25 MLD) to the same quality standards as that supplied by the Provincial Water Authority (PWA).
PROPOSED TREATMENT SCHEME:
- BOD and COD reduction through coagulation, flocculation and clarification (Physicochemical Treatment)
- TSS removal by filtration through Gravity Sand Filters
- Ultra filtration system as pretreatment to RO
- Desalination and water recovery through Reverse Osmosis system
IMPACT ON SOCIETY AND ENVIRONMENT:
- This mega project will provide clear water to the municipality at an agreed rate, one lower than that charged by the PWA, under the terms of a 30-years Build-Operate-Transfer agreement
- Create more employment opportunities for the host community for the next 30 years thereby providing economical incentives and improving growth prospects
- Minimizing disposal of waste water in the environment