1. Problems caused by scale
- Conduction of heat reduces or disappears
- Equipment operation efficiency reduces, output drops
- Lower flow rate, flow measurement is not accurate
- Corrosion problem, equipment life service shortens
- Energy consumption increases
- Scale affects product quality
- Causes shut down
- Causes explosion
Percentages of efficiency decreased, in relation to scale thickness.
I. The Importance Of Central Heating System Plate Heat Exchanger Cleaning Scaling Problems of Plate Heat Exchanger
- Circulating water forms scale when heated (Scale thickness increase 1 mm, heat transfer efficiency decreases 8%-9% or even more)
- Outside impurities make pipe network blocked
- Rust from inner surface of the pipe forms rust mud
- Energy consumption increases, and operating cost goes up
After scale and biological slime form in theheating system, the heat transfer efficiency of the heat exchanger declines, the flow area of the circulating water decreases, and the flow resistance increases. As a result, energy consumption in the whole operation process increases dramatically, and so does the heating cost.
- Work efficiency declines, and heating result affects
The scale in the heating system makes heat exchanger inefficient, resulting the media temperature difference between the inlet and outlet shrink, and then lowers the heating efficiency.
- Shorten the Service Life of the Equipment
Scale and slime would seriously affect the normal operation of the system. Due to the corrosion problem, the metal materials in the heating water system would be damaged, and this damage would definitely shorten the heat exchanger's service life.
- Clean away all the scale, slime, and corrosion products in the circulating water system. Ensure the system operate safely, normally, and with a high efficiency
- Reduce operation cost, save energy, save power consumption or heat consumption by 20%~30%
- Protect heat exchanger plate, and prolong service life
II. The Importance Of Central Air Conditioner Cleaning
By using 1st TECH Biodegradable Descaler:
- Clean away all the scale, slime, and corrosion products in the ventilation system. Ensure the system operatesafely, normally, and with a high efficiency
- Reduce operation cost and save energy consumption
- Prevent future problems and improving the air you breathe