With over 35 years of experience and 16 million feet of patented leak detection cable in service globally, RLE’s proven to be the industry leader in leak detection. Now we’ve combined our popular, dependable leak detection products with our cutting-edge WiNG wireless monitoring. The result? A wireless leak detection solution that leverages all the benefits of both robust product lines.
RLE’s WiNG leak detection products feature:
- RLE’s patented, proven leak detection technology. Whether you choose to use sensing cable or spot detectors, our products will reliably detect leaks and alert you to their presence.
- A wireless WiNG transmitter battery life that is second-to-none: up to 12 years at room temperatures.
- An industry-leading sensor to controller transmission range: up to 600′ indoor, direct line of sight. Range extenders (WiNG-RXT) add up to 1,000′ direct line of sight range to a WiNG system.
- Controllers with open protocols for unlimited integration via Modbus, BACnet, and SNMP.
- No recurring fees. Once you buy RLE products they’re all yours and firmware updates that add new features are always free.
- Greater than 98% packet transmission accuracy – real time, accurate data at your fingertips!
RLE offers two WiNG controllers, both of which work with WiNG leak detection sensors:
- WiNG-MGR – With an onboard web interface and open protocol integration capabilities, this controller can be used as a stand-alone solution or fed into a larger BMS or NMS.
BMS-WiNG – Designed specifically for system integration, the BMS WiNG leverages robust protocol communications to send WiNG sensor data directly to any Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP system.
RLE’s wireless leak detection comes in three configurations. Each one includes a WiNG wireless transmitter, but the type of leak detection used with each varies to suit your emerging leak detection needs: