- Solect Energy and Patriot met in late October to discuss the project for Providence and Worcester Rail Road (PWRR). The array needed to be installed before years end, calling for quick reaction from Patriot Solar Group.
- Patriot’s inside sales and engineering team worked closely with Solect Energy to design a layout to work with the triangular site boundaries and maximize production of the array footprint.
- All ground mount racking material was in stock and ready to ship, which was crucial to meet the project deadlines. Patriot’s 3-man team of installers completed racking and panel installation in two days.
- Design racking system and site layout to maximize production in limited area.
- Shorten the design to build process by utilizing in stock racking components.
- Install racking and modules in short time frame to leave extra time for commissioning before year’s end.
- Patriot’s engineering team designed the array to work with site constraints and maximized use of footprint.
- Ground mount racking system met all local building codes and customer aesthetic requirements.
- Racking material was delivered to site within a few days of purchase order.
- Installation crew completed racking and panel assembly within two days.