Four key standards for environmental risk management cover the minimum requirements for environmental regulatory compliance audits, including:
- Terms and procedures for audits practiced in the U.S.
- Estimating costs and liabilities for environmental matters
- Determining the conditions warranting disclosure and the content of appropriate disclosure
- Measuring compliance with environmental performance standards against established benchmarks
- These standards focus on compliance with air, water, waste prevention, waste management, and toxic reduction.
- Price (North America): $85
Price (Elsewhere): $85
- Print ISSN: