ASTM Standards For Protective Coating Application And Inspection (CD-ROM)
Get the latest research on protective coating application and inspection for the nuclear power industry, specifically power plant, field, and shop applications. This valuable resource includes many of the standards referenced in ASTM Guides D3276 for Painting Inspectors (Metal Substrates) and D6237 for Painting Inspectors (Concrete and Masonry Substrates).
67 ASTM standards cover:
- Physical properties of applied paint films
- Physical properties of liquid paints and paint materials
- Industrial protective coatings
- Chemical resistance of coatings in nuclear facilities
- Quality assurance and statistics
- Quality systems and inspection
- Evaluation of weathering effects
- Service and material parameters
- Application and surface preparation
It also includes a portion of Regulatory Guide 1.54 (Draft Regulatory Guide DG-1242) Service Level I, II, and III Protective Coatings Applied to Nuclear Power Plants.
- Print ISSN: