Confined Space Case Histories (DVD)
In this award-winning training program, re-enactments of real-life confined space accidents emphasize the importance of following proper confined space safety procedures. Once your workers see and hear these gruesome stories, they will be hard-pressed not to follow proper procedures.
- Safe atmospheric testing and monitoring
- Training the entry team
- Personal protective equipment
Added features and benefits of DVD training:
- English, Spanish and Portuguese Included!
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards
- Print ISSN: