Endourology Case Reports Journal
JE Case Reports is a new, online-only, open access forum for sharing clinically interesting and educational case reports on the treatment and surgical management of urologic diseases, including controversial cases and novel use of technology. A sister journal to Journal of Endourology, JE Case Reports provides rapid peer review and publication and wide dissemination to urologists, fellows, residents, and trainees around the globe. The Official Journal of the Endourological Society.
- Authors / Editors:
- Ralph V. Clayman and Arthur D. Smith
JE Case Reports publishes under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC BY) license to ensure broad dissemination and participation. All articles in the Journal are rapidly reviewed and published online within 2 weeks of acceptance. Articles are fully open access and deposited immediately in PubMed Central. JE Case Reports is fully NIH-, HHMI- and Wellcome Trust compliant.
Topics will include:
- Robotic surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Percutaneous surgery
- Shock wave lithotripsy
- Transurethral endoscopic surgery
- Thermal ablation of urologic cancer
- Minimally invasive or noninvasive treatment of urologic cancers, urinary tract obstruction, and urolithiasis
Benefits to authors include:
- Online-only, fully open access journal for readers around the globe
- Each case report will be quickly peer reviewed within 14 days
- Immediate publication and dissemination
Journal of Endourology Case Reports is under the editorial leadership of Co-Editors-in-Chief Ralph V. Clayman, University of California, Irvine; Arthur D. Smith, The Smith Institute for Urology; and Executive Editor John Denstedt, Western University. View the entire editorial board.
Audience: Urologists, bioengineering scientists and researchers, nephrologists and renal specialists, transplant specialists, among others