Ergonomics: Solving The Puzzle (DVD)
Back pains and other slight injuries at work are not a mystery. Put the pieces of this puzzle together to keep your employees physically and mentally fit and comply with OSHA's Ergonomic Standards.
A sound work environment means healthy employees and a more efficient workflow. This program explains how to integrate ergonomic principles into your workplace so that you can reduce injuries, workers’ compensation costs and lost workdays. It details:
- Creating a successful ergonomics program
- Changing your workplace
- Reducing RMIs.
Added features and benefits of DVD training:
- English, Spanish and Portuguese versions
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training sessions
- Video-enriched training organized around learning objectives to facilitate discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide for trainers
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards
- Print ISSN:
No comments were found for Ergonomics: Solving The Puzzle (DVD). Be the first to comment!