Hydrogen Sulfide: A Matter Of Life Or Death (Video)
Your employees must learn to sniff out the dangers of hydrogen sulfide - their health, and their lives depend on it!
Hydrogen sulfide is a poisonous gas, fatal if inhaled in high concentrations. Whatever job they're in - manufacturing, laboratory, mine or a public utility, your employees must understand hydrogen sulfide's risks and use safe work practices to avoid injury. p>
- What is hydrogen sulfide?
- The effects of hydrogen sulfide
- Air monitoring requirements
- Personal protective equipment
- Emergency response/first aid procedures
Includes 10 free handbooks.
- Print ISSN:
No comments were found for Hydrogen Sulfide: A Matter Of Life Or Death (Video). Be the first to comment!