OSHA: An Introduction (DVD)
Meet the enforcer of health and safety standards at work.
No losses are acceptable when it comes to workplace injuries or fatalities, so the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) was established to develop and enforce job safety and health standards. Get to know this agency more intimately and gain a deeper understanding of its goals.
- Understanding OSHA standards
- Knowing what to expect in an inspection
- Handling citations and penalties
- Knowing your responsibilities
Added features and benefits of DVD training:
- English, Spanish and Portuguese versions
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training sessions
- Video-enriched training organized around learning objectives to facilitate discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide for trainers
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards
- Print ISSN:
No comments were found for OSHA: An Introduction (DVD). Be the first to comment!