Texas Parks and Wildlife Code, 2009-2010 ed.
Provides comprehensive coverage of Parks and Wildlife Department matters such as wetlands; Texas Park Development Fund; state and national parks, seashores, and forests; water district and river authority parks; Texas trails system; water safety; wildlife and plant conservation; hunting and fishing licenses, including reciprocal privileges; commercial and fish farmer’s licenses; the Uniform Wildlife Regulatory Act; hunting; endangered species; crustaceans and mollusks; wildlife management areas, sanctuaries, and preserves, including federal-state agreements; endangered plants; and artificial reefs.
- List Price: $41.00
Brand: Thomson West
Components: 1 Print
Shelf Space: 1 in.
- Covers local and special laws
- Includes penalties for violations of the Parks and Wildlife Code
- Provides discussion of compacts, including Gulf States Compact
Summary Of Contents
- Parks and Wildlife Code
- General Provisions
- Parks and WildlifeDepartment
- Water Safety
- Wildlife and PlantConservation
- Local and Special Laws
- Index to Parks and WildlifeCode
- Miscellaneous Laws
- Index to Miscellaneous Laws