U.S. Environmental Industry Datapack
The data package includes data tables for the US environmental industry. (Some of the tables contain unpublished data, available only in this package.)
- Data US01-09: U.S. Environmental Industry Revenue, 2006-2012e: U.S. environmental industry annual revenue for the years 2006 - 2009 in each of the 14 environmental industry segments. Also, projected growth rates for 2010-2012.
- Data US02-09: U.S. Environmental Industry by Decade, 1970-2010e: U.S. environmental industry annual revenue for the years 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010 and 10-year growth rates for each decade in each of the environmental industry segments.
- Data US03-09: Growth of the U.S. Environmental Industry vs. the U.S. Economy, 1970-2010e: U.S. Environmental Industry annual growth rates compared to `chained` U.S. GDP growth in table and graphic form.
- Data US04-09: U.S. Environmental Industry Historical & Projected Revenues by Segment, 1970-2012: The complete set of annual historical (1970-2009) and projected (2010-2012) market size in each of the 14 environmental industry segments. Also included is a comparison of `core environmental services`, `water & waste segments`, and the U.S. gross domestic product in graphic and tabular format, and a comparison of services, equipment and resources in tabular form.
- Data US05-09: U.S. Environmental Industry Revenue by Media, 2009: Quantification of market size and revenue generation by media (air, water/wastewater, hazardous waste, remediation, solid waste, multimedia) in each of the 14 environmental industry segments.
- Data US06-09: U.S. Environmental Industry Revenue by Function, 2009: A table of market size and revenue generation by environmental function segment (Compliance/Pollution Control/Remediation, Environmental Infrastructure/Operation & Maintenance, and Resource Productivity) in each of the 14 environmental industry segments. This table captures what portion of the environmental industry`s revenues are `finite` in the sense that they will not be in demand in the future, compared to more stable and higher growth areas.
- Data US07-09: U.S. Environmental Industry by Revenue Generator & Revenue Source: U.S. environmental industry revenue by business type (public/private) and client type (public sector/private sector) in each of the environmental industry segments for 2009.
- Data US08-09: U.S. Environmental Industry Profile from 2007-2009: Number of companies, employment and dollars in revenue per employee in each of the environmental industry segments.
- Data US09-09: U.S. Environmental Industry Trade Balance in 2009: U.S. Environmental Industry, U.S. Environmental Market, U.S. Environmental Industry Exports, U.S. Environmental Market Imports, and Trade Surplus by all of the 14 environmental industry segments.
- Data US10-09: U.S. Environmental Industry in 2009 by Number of Companies and by Revenues: Number of companies and revenue data for the 14 environmental industry segments, divided by small businesses, big businesses, and municipalities.