4B Components, Ltd.
4B has the world`s largest range of elevator components, leading the field in elevator bucket and bolt design and manufacturing the highest quality forged chain and elevator belting. Our electronics division specializes in level controls, intelligent sensors and safety control systems that prevent costly downtime and minimize the risk of explosion in hazardous areas. With over 125 years of engineering experience and subsidiaries in America, Europe, Africa and Asia along with a worldwide network of distributors, 4B can provide practical solutions for any application no matter the location.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Manufacturing, Other
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Founded in the UK in 1971, 4B has been an industry leader in developing high quality, innovative, and dependable material handling components for the agricultural and industrial sectors. From elevator buckets to forged conveyor chain and level monitors to hazard monitors, 4B is a company you can rely on for the equipment you need.
4B is your professional partner for the design of new bucket elevators and conveyors and upgrades of existing machines, a design service which we offer free of charge and supported by our full guarantee. We feel that our additional services are just as important as our products themselves.
A subsidiary of The Braime Group, one of the largest suppliers of material handling components in the world, 4B looks back on more than 120 years of experience. With subsidiaries in Europe, America and Asia and a worldwide network of distributors, 4B can provide you with practical solutions for all applications at any location.
'We optimise and protect the elevating and conveying systems of our clients in the Bulk Material Handling Industry by anticipating their needs and offering them world-class design service together with material handling and electronic components of the highest quality, value and latest technology.'
- 1888 - Foundation of Braime, manufacturer of seamless steel pressings
- 1909 - Braime introduces the first seamless steel bucket
- 1971 - Foundation of 4B Braime Elevator Components, to specifically serve the Elevator and Conveyor market
- 1984 - Launch of 4B’s Electronic Components range
- 1984 - Foundation of 4B’ first international subsidiary: 4B Elevator Components - U.S.A.
- 1991 - 4B acquires the French elevator company SETEM, which becomes known as 4B SETEM
- 2001 - 4B opens a subsidiary in Argentina to serve the South American market: 4B Sudamerica
- 2003 - 4B opens regional office in Thailand: 4B Asia Pacific
- 2005 - 4B moves into Germany with 4B Deutschland
- 2008 - 4B opens regional office in South Africa
- 2008 - 4B celebrates 120 years in business!
- 2011 - 4B opens regional office in Australia