Addfield Environmental Systems Ltd.
We specialise in manufacturing, low/high capacity incinerators for medical and animal waste. All our machines are type approved and comply with all current EU legislations. The Addfield range of incinerators are extremely robust and thermally efficient. We have a range of machines to fit the right application, Medical, hospital, agriculture, marine, pet cremation, human cremation and general waste. Originally designed and manufactured by Mr Richard Sherratt of RES Agriparts in Shropshire, early in 2007 the Company was acquired by Steve Lloyd of Addfield Environmental Systems Limited. Over the last few years the Company has gone from strength to strength with an increase in sales of 300%. Since acquiring the Addfield incinerators business, Addfield Environmental have re-designed the incinerators lining configuration using state of the art Computational Fluid Dynamics then incorporating the most thermally efficient refractory insulation materials.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors . Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Waste Management
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Addfield - Model Thunder 500 - Aquaculture Waste Incinerator (500Kg)
- Addfield - Model Thunder 1000 - Aquaculture Waste Incinerator (1000Kg)
- Addfield - Model G350 - General Municipal Incinerator (350Kg)
- Addfield - Model Mini - Animal Carcass Incinerator (350kg)
- Addfield - Model Rapid1000 - Thermally Efficient Large Scale Incinerator