ADECO SRL was born in 1996, offering Services of Environmental Consultation to all those subjects obliged by law to keep a loading/unloading register of special waste and the presentation of Environmental Declaration Forms.The competence and professionalism displayed by the Company during the first four years of activity has made it a leader and reference point in the field, also proven by the great number of clients.
ADECO SRL was born in 1996, offering Services of Environmental Consultation to all those subjects obliged by law to keep a loading/unloading register of special waste and the presentation of Environmental Declaration Forms.
The competence and professionalism displayed by the Company during the first four years of activity has made it a leader and reference point in the field, also proven by the great number of clients.
Also structured for the Collection and Transportation of Special Waste, it obtains the longed-for Registration in the Environmental Operators Register for categories 4 and 5. Using the vast car fleet owned by the company, it offers collection and transportation services of special waste in different region of Southern Italy.
It builds in the industrial area of the municipality of Galatone, on a lot of 5000 sq. metres, a facility for the recovery of Dangerous and Non Dangerous WEEE, in compliance with what is set by the Legislative Decree dated July 25, 2005, no. 151, which acknowledges the European provisions 2002/95/EC, 2002/96/EC and 2003/108/EC, relative to the reduction of dangerous substances in electric and electronic equipments as well as to waste disposal.
It is partner of the major Collective Systems in the management of WEEE and reference platform for Public Collection Operators in the disposal of WEEE coming from municipalities.
ADECO SRL is UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 and UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certified, in the process of obtaining EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) and certified to the WEEE Coordination Centre.
ADECO is also registered to ASSORAEE, the most significant associative structure present on the market which includes those subjects which manage that special category of waste called WEEE (Waste Electric and Electronic Equipment).
The protection of the environment constitutes a determining factor for ADECO s.r.l.’s productive and economic performances.
This means that the company has its own environmental code of ethics which translates in the adoption of a series of behaviours and in the respect of a set of rules in order to place the problem of protecting the environment among its most important objectives, working towards constantly improving its environmental performances.
ADECO s.r.l. believes that being ecologically efficient means to optimize the products, the processes and the strategies, increasing value by:
- putting into effect an effective Environmental Management System according to the requirements of the European Community Regulation no. 761/2001, of the EC regulation no. 196/2006 and of the EC regulation no. 1221/2009;
- carrying out the activities in compliance with the legislation in force;
- controlling and sensitizing the suppliers in order to reduce environmental impacts related to products and supplied materials;
- controlling and sensitizing contractors and transport operators towards environmental issues;
- preventively evaluating the impacts caused by the activities at the operational headquarters;
- relying on the sustainable use of renewable resources;
- controlling and reducing water, air and land pollution;
- recovering and recycling waste materials;
- improving the management of produced waste;
- controlling the safety of productive processes in the facility and in the offices, through the adoption of safety plans in workplaces and any other prevention and diffusion tool of preventive information.
In the culture of quality and respect of the environment, the Company will also carry out information and training activities geared towards all employees and clients with regards to the ecological behaviours to adopt, periodically controlling the progresses in the protection of the environment and the compliance with requirements of ecocompatibility.
ADECO s.r.l. will also be committed to make available the current Environmental Policy to the company’s internal and external personnel and to whoever would like to view it.
Adeco Srl aims at being a reference point for the protection of the environment and health.Sensitizing public opinion and stimulating Public Entities to pay more attention to the disposal of dangerous materials, in order to collect more of such materials and preserve the environment.