AdEdge Water Technologies specializes in the design, development, fabrication, and supply of packaged treatment solutions, specialty medias, innovative technologies, and membranes that remove contaminants from process or aqueous streams. Our technologies allow our customers to manage the elements…in a variety of industries with outstanding results. These industries include drinking water, industrial process, mining, environmental, chemical, medical, pharmaceutical, remediation, and general wastewater. We also have extensive experience in municipal water treatment and biological filtration water treatment. AdEdge has extensive experience in the removal of arsenic, iron, manganese, hydrogen sulfide, fluoride, nitrate and uranium from water and has sold hundreds of water systems throughout North America and locations throughout the world including Canada and countries in Asia and Latin America.
- 12 United States Environmental Protection Agency arsenic demonstration projects.
- Our President, Rich Cavagnaro, was named the 2013 Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce’s Businessperson of the Year.
- 99.7% of our systems are still in operation today.
- Over 550 system installations in the last decade.
- 99% of all systems are built in our in-house manufacturing facility.
- To understand our customer’s water requirements and apply a technology targeted to meet their specific needs;
- To strive to build sound, long-term relationships with our customers;
- To “manage the elements” with integrated engineered solutions that promote the value of water, are environmentally beneficial, and economically sustainable;
- To be an authoritative, trusted source for water treatment solutions;
- To work regionally and globally to steward our collective skills, talents, and resources to serve communities, businesses, and non-profit organizations;
- To strive to consistently earn and maintain stakeholder value through intelligent and collective decision making and actions.
Exemplary Customer Service: Our sincere goal is to go to extraordinary lengths to satisfy our customers and to meet or exceed their expectations in our dealings and relationships. By providing exemplary customer service, we have the opportunity to satisfy the needs of our partners and build long-term relationships. We will be responsive to our customer’s requests, serve them competently, efficiently, and knowledgeably.
Excellence: It is our goal to bring passion and excellence to our work by creating unique and sustained value at competitive prices for the customers and markets we serve. We do not settle for mediocrity but strive for continuous improvement and higher quality in our products, processes, and customer relationships. We challenge ourselves to constantly improve the value proposition to our customers.
Integrity: We strive to conduct ourselves with honesty and integrity, exercising fair business practices in all dealings with our customers, vendors, suppliers, subcontractors, employees, and all those we work with. We strive to be respectful of each other and to consider the customer’s needs above our own interests.
Enjoyment of Work: We believe work was designed and intended to be the source of professional fulfillment for employees and should be enjoyable. We endeavor to create an environment for employees to seek and obtain challenging work and professional growth; a place where employees demonstrate mutual respect, courtesy, and concern for each other and employees are encouraged and permitted to afford time and attention to their families and other personal priorities.
- With more than 600 successful installations in the last 10 years, AdEdge is one of the fastest growing companies in the water treatment industry.
- In the last two years, AdEdge has implemented over a dozen systems rated 1000 gallons per minute or more.
- AdEdge has been awarded and implemented 12 full-scale USEPA arsenic demonstration projects.
- Over 70% of our new business comes from referrals.
- 100% of systems built in the house are hydro-tested and function tested to prevent start-up delays.
- 100% of survey respondents indicated they would recommend AdEdge to others for their treatment needs.
- Since we have established our leadership position for the contaminants we most often remove, we arenot aware of any independent studies that have shown any treatment technologies outperforming one of ours.
- AdEdge has launched over 100 new products for multi-contaminant removal in the last decade…more than any other firm in the market, with 99% of the products launched still being actively sold in the market.
- Our proposal process enables us to share capital and operating costs which simplify our customers’ buying process 100% of the time.
- AdEdge has retained 98% of our existing customers.
- Over 99.7% of our water system projects have received state permits.
- Over 95% of our customers surveyed reported that our products and services met or exceeded their expectations.
- Over 95% of our customers surveyed reported that our technical support (both verbal and written) was excellent.
- AdEdge provides hundreds of hours of training on our products and services annually at national and regional trade shows.
- Over 50% of AdEdge’s staff have technical degrees (Ph.D., P.E., Master’s in Engineering – Environmental, Chemical, and Civil).