Advanced GeoServices Corp.
Our goal is to always balance our clients’ needs with those of the environment, to communicate every step clearly and accurately, and to always keep a tight rein on cost, timeline and risk. To solve our clients’ most challenging problems, Advanced GeoServices has put together a multifaceted team of civil engineers, earth and environmental scientists, landscape architects and land planners. Our team combines decades of experience and expertise, evolving continually to better service our growing clientele. Our success—past, present and future—is determined by being dependable...
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
Advanced GeoServices was founded in 1992 as a specialty engineering firm serving private sector clients. Today, the company provides high quality environmental and geotechnical engineering, civil engineering and site design, land planning, surveying, landscape architecture, water/wastewater and municipal support services to private, public and institutional clients. We are headquartered in West Chester, Pennsylvania; Advanced GeoServices Engineering, P.C. is our New York affiliate firm. Our experienced staff of professionals include licensed civil and environmental engineers, geologists, hydrogeologists, land planners, biologists, surveyors and landscape architects.
Our goal is to provide safe, practical and creative solutions to enable our clients to achieve their vision. To this end, we rely on the experience and qualifications of our professional staff to develop and maintain our clients' trust as well as positive working relationships with the community and with the regulators. Our team approach is designed to build public acceptance and to meet our clients' program goals, budget and schedule.
We are proud of our accomplishments and encourage prospective clients to review examples of our work, check our references and evaluate our financial management capabilities. We want our future clients to get to know our most valued asset, our people, because the collective experience and technical competence they bring to their work has allowed Advanced GeoServices to earn the reputation of a firm which gets the job done correctly, on time and under budget. Our success is built on our ability to be flexible, responsive, creative, cost-conscious and, above all, reliable. We look forward to becoming part of your team.
One of the ways Advanced GeoServices sets itself aside from other consulting firms is through the certifications that our staff earns. These certifications are obtained to add value to the services that we can provide to our clients. Below is a list of the certifications we hold.
- American Institute of Certified Planners
- Certified Building Code Official (BCO)
- Certified Water and Wastewater Treatment Operator in PA
- Chester County (PA) Green House Gas Reduction Task Force, Member
- Commercial Current Code Administrator, under the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Labor & Industry Uniform Construction Code
- ICC Certified Commercial Building Inspector
- LEED Accredited Professional (AP)
- North Carolina Registered Environmental Consultant Program: Registered Site Managers
- PADOT Level II Test Boring Inspector
- Professional Engineers
- Professional Geologists
- Professional Land Surveyors
- Registered Landscape Architects
- Residential Current Code Administrator under the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Labor & Industry Uniform Construction Code
- Tank Installer for NJ and PA
- US Army Corps of Engineers’ Construction Quality Management for Contractors Certification
Advanced GeoServices will achieve a legacy of success through:
- Client focused organization providing creative solutions;
- Support for staff both professionally and personally;
- Strong fiscal practices;
- Planned ownership transition;
- Responsible growth for diversification and business continuity; and
- Stewardship of the environment.