Advanced MRF is founded on 15 years of experience in the design, engineering, installation and operation of Material Recovery Facilities. With the combined knowledge of over 30 years in application of industrial electrical technology, we successfully created a broad portfolio of technology based solutions for the industrial market. dvanced MRF strives to be influential in the evolution of the Recycling Industry, as well as use every opportunity to broaden and complement our comprehensive systems and service portfolio offered to the automation industries.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Waste and Recycling
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Advanced MRF is founded on 15 years of experience in the design, engineering, installation and operation of Material Recovery Facilities. With the combined knowledge of over 10 years in application of industrial electrical technology, we can optimize the Material Recovery Facility (MRF) recycling efforts through the introduction of advanced technologies and system intelligence . We shall continue to use every opportunity to broaden and complement our comprehensive systems and service portfolio offered to the Waste and Automation industries.
Advanced MRF strives to be influential in the evolution of the Recycling Industry, as well as to broaden our applications to other industries such as waste and water treatment, alternative energy and bio-fuels.
We are an experienced Systems Integrator for Industrial PCs, MCC , PLCs, VFDs, Soft starters, HMI, Profibus, Profisafe, Profinet , Industrial Ethernet, AS-i, Industrial wireless, Infrared technologies, IP Video systems, Level Measurement, Weighing Technology, Pneumatic Control, Power Monitoring.
AMRF specializes in the application of Siemens products and technologies.
- Field Services Group Our Field Services Group allows us to provide onsite electrical installation and commissioning of electrical field wiring for our products. These services are also available for onsite trouble calls, technical support and small-plant modifications or equipment upgrades.
- Technical Support We offer support packages that provide 24/7 on-line connectivity via DSL for alarming, technical support and maintenance.
- Electrical Certification and Permitting Our services can include UL508a certification, P.E. certification of electrical drawings, as well as local electrical permitting.
- Arc Flash Hazard Assessment We can provide NFPA 70a Arc Flash Hazard certification and assessment.
- UL certification of existing systems AMRF is a UL508A-listed panel shop offering certification for existing control panels that require the UL mark to meet local codes.
- IP Video Camera Systems and Installation Professional video over IP systems use some existing standard video codec to reduce the program material to a bitstream (such as an MPEG-2 transport stream), and then to use an Internet Protocol (IP) network to carry that bitstream encapsulated in a stream of IP packets. This is typically accomplished using some variant of the RTP protocol.
- PROFIBUS/ PROFIsafe /PROFINET Our PROFIBUS experience allows us to provide onsite installation and commissioning of PROFIBUS products. These services are also available for onsite trouble calls, technical support and small-plant modifications or equipment upgrades. What is PROFIsafe(PROFIBUS safety or PROFINET safety)?
- Industrial Ethernet Industrial Ethernet is the name given to the use of the Ethernet Communications Interface in an industrial environment for automation and production machine control.
- Intelligent Building Technologies AMRF-Intelligent Building Technology: Implementing energy-efficient lighting as well as integrating intelligent control to prevent waste. This improves the energy efficiency of the building infrastructure through the implementation of energy-efficient technology. Application of Demand Control Logic and Flex Alert co-ordination. 40% of the Worlds energy is consumed by buildings. 21% of greenhouse gas emissions worldwide comes from buildings. Currently, 6,500 buildings worldwide have already been optimized with use of these types of technology, which has resulted in 2.4 million tons CO2 reductions. Our offering increases the reliability and operational performance of machine and building it reduces costs and has a positive effect on the environment.
- Energy and Power Survey The Power Consumption Survey is an engineered survey to determine the amount of power (electricity) consumed by the MRF machinery. Details of the quality of power supplied by the power authority is monitored and recorded, then solutions are offered to reduce power consumption through application of proven technologies. Often these solutions can be eligible for utility and government incentives.
- Power Quality Analysis In its broadest sense, power quality is a set of boundaries that allows electrical systems to function in their intended manner without significant loss of performance or life. The term is used to describe electric power that drives an electrical load and the load's ability to function properly with that electric power. Without the proper power, an electrical device (or load) may malfunction, fail prematurely or not operate at all. There are many ways in which electric power can be of poor quality and many more causes of such poor quality power.
The electric power industry comprises electricity generation (AC power), electric power transmission and ultimately electricity distribution to an electricity meter located at the premises of the end user of the electric power. The electricity then moves through the wiring system of the end user until it reaches the load. The complexity of the system to move electric energy from the point of production to the point of consumption combined with variations in weather, generation, demand and other factors provide many opportunities for the quality of supply to be compromised.
While 'power quality' is a convenient term for many, it is the quality of the voltage, rather than power or electric current, that is actually described by the term. Power is simply the flow of energy and the current demanded by a load is largely uncontrollable.
- Infrared Panel Inspections Today's electrical systems are complex and high performance. Excessive heat relative to the entire system can be a sign of potential problems. These higher temperatures often indicate loose or faulty connections, improper wiring installation, ground faults, short circuits and other common problems in electric equipment. It is often difficult to determine if there is a ticking time bomb within your electrical system simply from a visual inspection. With the help of state-of-the-art equipment and expertise, we can pinpoint and repair electrical problems before they fail. This will ultimately reduce or eliminate your operational downtime and keep your company on a profitable track.
- Vortex Cooling Systems Vortex Coolers utilize compressed air to create a cool stream of air inside of your enclosure. Vortex cooling systems are perfect for harsh environments where compressed air is readily available.