Advanced Technology Recycling
Advanced Technology Recycling (ATR) is a full service ISO 14001 and R2 Certified electronic recycling company. ATR is ITAR registered and compliant. Our commitment to our customers, partners and employees to protect our environment by offering the highest standards in ethics and safety and to focus on continual improvement in our reuse and recycling process establishes us as a pioneer in our industry. The company has the capability of recycling your equipment in a cost-effective and environmentally-responsible manner. ATR’s vast experience and certifications offer your business “piece of mind” in recycling, asset recovery, data security and guaranteed destruction. ATR has solutions to meet all of your needs.
Since 2002, Advanced Technology Recycling has offered the state-of-the-art responsible recycling processes. Our partners include, small, mid-size and fortune 100 companies, educational institutions, government agencies, hospitals, non-profit organizations and responsible residences that require:
- Asset management and online asset tracking thoughout the end-of-life process
- Data Security and destruction that is HIPAA compliant
- A certified guaranteed destruction option
- In-house Logistics and vehicles
- Complete office recycling solutions
Your company’s risk and reputation is our top priority. ATR will design a custom solution to meet all of your recycling needs. Our continual improvement in our capabilities and know-how to recycle your equipment enable ATR to provide you cost effective and environmentally responsible options.
ATR has serviced communities and businesses nationwide for the past 10 years and has expanded its facilities to 5 different locations totaling over 260,000 square feet. These facilities operate and are registered under local, State and Federal guidelines regarding responsible recycling. Our motto, “We make electronic recycling easy!” is our way of saying that we understand your risk associated with improper handling of your end-of-life electronics. Our service and detail driven approach guarantees we will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. We understand how much time and effort it takes to acquire new customers and we work even harder to keep them.
- ATR is committed to providing clients, residents, and businesses with the highest asset recovery and recycling in a manner protective of the environment and worker health and safety.
- ATR is committed to the prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health.
- ATR is committed to managing used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, recover, dispose hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- ATR is committed to managing Focus Materials outlined in the Responsible Recycling (“R2”) Practices Standards with due diligence to protect our environment.
- ATR is committed to continuous improvement achieved through monitoring and rigorous evaluation.
- ATR is committed to complying with all legal and other requirements.
- ATR is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and to the public.
- ATR is committed to comply with all ITAR requirements that apply to our business.
- ATR is committed to prevent unauthorized transfer of ITAR related articles, products and technologies.