Aer Sampling is an ISO 9001 certified and ISO/IEC 17025 accredited manufacturer and distributor of stack testing equipment (stack samplers) worldwide. Founded by a couple of old/retired stack testers from all over the world with decades of experience in isokinetic stack testing/stack sampling and a couple of enthusiastic mechatronics/robotics engineers, here at Aer Sampling, we strive to increase the value of the jobs that stack testers do.
These are some of the ways we do that:
- Buy direct from Factory. No middleman/distributors, talk directly to the manufacturer. You will always get the best possible price and support online or offline by buying directly from us.
- ISO 9001 certified and ISO/IEC 17025 accredited. You no longer need to spend time and effort proving traceability and suitability of equipment to your auditors/assessors. We have done that for you.
- 30-days money back guarantee. You can buy with peace of mind and if you change your mind, you can return your order to us. Terms and conditions apply.
- 1-Year Manufacturing warranty included with all products. With 1 year warranty directly from us, the manufacturer, you can be sure to get the service/support you want in time.
- Ships within 2 weeks. Goods are sent directly from factory with no down time at middleman/distributors.
- Wizard recommendations available. Special service for new buyers of isokinetic sampling instruments. Use our wizard to find out what you should buy to do the test you want.
- Product sets guaranteed complete. Products sets are selected to make sure you can sample upon unpacking. Excludes gas analysis and sample analysis and chemicals and certain recovery items.
- Pay online or offline. You can purchase in the manner that suits you with no differences in prices.
We hope you enjoy using our products and that they bring you more value in your business. Please feel free to contact us for any feedback.
To maximize the value of the work of stack testers around the world.
What is stack testing?
Stack testing, also known by its many other names such as source testing, source emission testing, flue gas testing and isokinetic stack testing, aims to collect a representative sample of the gas inside a chimney (otherwise known as a smokestack or just 'stack') to be analyzed so that we know how much air pollutants are being emitted into the environment.
A chimney is an example of a point and stationary source of air pollutants (as opposed to area/fugitive sources such as dust from unpaved roads or mobile sources such as vehicles). Pollutants include dioxins and furans, 'dust' (i.e. particulate matter, solid particulates), mercury, volatiles (VOCs: volatile organic compounds) etc.
Data from the stack test is usually reported to the regulatory authorities (Environmental Protection Agencies, Environment Agencies, Department of Environments etc.) as is to demonstrate compliance with emission standards/limits. But it is also used in emission inventories whereby people try to find out the total amount of air pollutants discharged into the atmosphere This usually includes all source categories but limited to a particular geographical area and time span. Data collected from stack testing is also used in Relative Accuracy Test Audits (RATA) to check the quality of data from continuous emission monitors (CEMS) which are usually very precise but not too accurate.