AES Valves, LLC
AES Valves, LLC is a global leader in valve manufacturing and design. Our valves meet the flow control requirements of the oil & gas, hydro-flow and petrochemical industries. The AES Valve Brand is recognized worldwide and installed in over 35 countries, covering standard to severe service applications. American Energy Services, a Texas based enterprise, began operations in 1953 with a vision of providing commodity and specialty valves to the energy marketplace. That tradition continues today as AES serves energy companies, processing manufacturers, and engineering/construction contractors globally. Our corporate offices, manufacturing plant and warehousing facilities are located in Houston, TX, with planned facilities expansion in the Gulf Coast region. We are an API 6A and API 6D monogram license holder.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
AES Valves, LLC is unique in that every product is available in virtually all ANSI and API pressure classes. From carbon and stainless steel to exotic alloys, AES Valves can accommodate the most ordinary and extraordinary specifications.
This line includes, but is not limited to:
- Cast & Stainless Steel Gate, Globe and Check Valves
- Floating and Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves
- Lubricated Pressure Balanced Plug Valves
- Through Conduit Pipeline Gate & Ball Valves
In addition, AES Valves, LLC manufactures severe service specialty valves such as:
- Metal Seated, Top Entry & Fully Welded Ball Valves
- Sub-Sea Service Valves
- High Temperature & High Pressure Valves
- Cryogenic Service Valves
- Rotary Control Valves
- Solids Proof Valves for Severe Service
- Specialty Valves in Exotic Alloys
Some qualities that separate AES Valves, LLC from other conventional valve manufacturers include:
- In-House Valve Design for Custom and Specialty requirements.
- Customized deliveries to meet client requirements.
- Wide Product Range
We thank you for your interest in AES Valves, LLC. Our valve professionals look forward to assisting you, in any way we can, to provide solutions that meet your valve needs. If you have any questions, please contact our office.