Electrical design-build for complete plants – from power distribution to PLC. Custom computerized control systems for recycling plants and all types of bulk material processing/handling.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
Harley’s Electrical Services Ltd. is a family owned and operated company founded in 1980. Over 30 years of specializing in the aggregate industry, we have grown from a small electrical contractor to a full automation service group. With over 25 service personnel and the development of our process control division, Aggressor Automation, we are able to provide our customers with complete electrical service and technical support.
Our services form a complete electrical/automation package of design, installation, maintenance and service. We are able to provide custom support to our customers, with services such as:
- Electrical installations and maintenance.
- 24 hour electrical and automation service.
- Electrical equipment supply, from PLC hardware to stock frequency drives and soft starts.
- Custom computerized process control packages and plant upgrades combining the supply of the electrics, installation and programming allowing us to simplify project schedules and minimize costs. Our control packages utilize standard off the shelf hardware and software to make parts replacement as simple as possible.
- Our own Aggressor Asphalt Control Systems.
- Consultation services, utilizing our industry specific experience to work with our customers to find the most cost efficient methods to increase production through plant automation and electrical upgrades.
- UL approved panel shop.
Our primary service area is Ontario, however we have worked extensively in the US, as well as completing projects in China and Spain. We are able to continue to deliver service and support to all our remote customers via internet connection.
Our goal at Harley’s/Aggressor is to continue to deliver on 30 years of industry experience by assisting our customers with the practical use of technology and most importantly, to build on our reputation for dedicated service.