AH Harris & Sons has provided dependable service and materials for professionals in the heavy & highway, commercial, industrial, and residential markets with a special focus on forming, sitework, and concrete restoration. A.H. Harris started out in 1916 as a small, family-owned and operated trucking company. Our focus then and now: To provide ‘the highest quality products and professional services’ to our customers. Many things have changed since then. Now, we’re a company that distributes products to the heavy & highway, commercial, industrial and residential markets with special focus on forming, sitework and concrete repair and restoration. We have several full service departments including Sales, Marketing, Purchasing and Engineering. Our Marketing and Engineering Departments are unique to our company and surpassed by none in the industry.
We have several full service departments including Sales, Marketing, Purchasing and Engineering. Our Marketing and Engineering Departments are unique to our company and surpassed by none in the industry.
The technical product knowledge of our Marketing Department is a key factor to the success of many of our customers' projects. By focusing on building vendor relationships we are able to provide you the best solutions for your job. The extensive experience of the Engineering Department provides special expertise in the formwork and shoring industry. Their efforts along with today's drafting technology allows us to share information throughout our organization to better serve your needs.
A.H. Harris has been proudly serving the construction industry since 1916, and like any successful business, our history is one of steady growth, expansion, and development.
With 40 locations in 12 states from Maine to Florida, we are rapidly growing and have earned a leadership role in our industry by providing innovative technology while maintaining yesterday's values.
The Harris Advantage
- Supplies and materials ready for distribution to any site.
- Local, conveniently located Harris stores offer a comprehensive selection of tools and equipment under one roof.
- One of the industry's largest trucking fleets delivers project requirements - without delay.
- Harris engineers use CAD capabilities to create precise, accurate presentations.
- Harris Account Managers provide in-depth product knowledge, on the job assistance and application advice.
- Harris inside sales solve problems and answer questions. They give customers up-to-date advice on product usage, availability and options.