Air Pollution Testing Inc.
Air Pollution Testing, Inc. (APT) has been serving clients, from local to international, in a variety of industries since 1991. With over 60 years of combined experience in the top tiers of the company, APT has the knowledge, resources and ability to serve any source emission testing need with confidence, thoroughness and accuracy. The APT depth of staff and resources enables quick response, adaptability and the capability to complete any size test program.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
Air Pollution Testing, Inc. (APT) has been serving clients in a variety of industries since 1991- Since this time, sales, staff and client base have been steadily expanding to our current size of over 40 full-time employees and over three hundred clients. This growth can be attributed principally to providing outstanding customer service, quality data collection and professional reporting.
At APT, our goal is to compere more on quality than price; sending out degreed environmental professionals and state-of-the-art equipment is not inexpensive. APT's philosophy is to win projects as the best value rather than the cheapest option by providing an unsurpassed level of service at a fair price. This approach seems to be working, with better than 85% of our sales coming from repeat customers - with much of the remaining work representing the forging of new relationships.
At APT, customer service means rapid response (mobilization can happen as quickly as the day of your call), full-time accessibility to key personnel (many clients have APT home telephone numbers for weekend consultation and rush scheduling), and the ability to get the job done.
Stationary Source Emission Testing
- Generator, engine and turbine compliance testing, including any applicable Subpart specific regulations.
- Relative Accuracy Test Audits for your Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems, from “Part 60” to “Part 75” regulations.
- Baghouse and Hot Mix Asphalt plant testing and regulations.
- Boilers, waste combustors, varieties of flares, vapor recovery/capture units and many more process specific sources.
- Volumetric flow testing, including “Fast-Flow” multi-crew, 3-Dimensional sampling, for your time-sensitive testing needs.
- EPA Reference Method pollutant and diluent testing, utilizing modern instrumental analyzers and/or wet-chemistry procedures, etc. as your source needs demand.
- ASTM International, “Other Test Methods”, “Conditional Test Methods”, and more including very specialized methodologies.
- Particulate testing, including Condensable, PM10, PM2.5, Non-Sulfuric and much more.
- On-site Mercury Analysis with Ohio Lumex, Zeeman Spectrometry
- Diagnostic Emission Testing Services
- Crude Oil and Natural Gas Analysis and Sample Collection Services
- On-site and in house Gas Chromatography (GC) and Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) analysis.
- Ion Chromatograph (IC) Analysis for Anions and Cations
- Mercury testing, ranging from Cold Vapor Atomic Absorption and “Ontario-Hydro” analysis to Ohio Lumex Instrumentation
- Seperate in-house Ohio Lumex Zeeman Spectrometer for Sorbent Trap Analysis (ideal for Performance Spec-12B CEMMS)