Airbravo is a company which specialises in air purification technology in the industrial environment. For over 30 years, under the Airbox and Airbravo names, it has been producing and developing systems and components, in line with current regulations, to reduce the impact of industrial pollution on the health of workers and on the surrounding environment. Airbravo operates in Europe and has a distribution network which covers France, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Greece, Finland and Israel.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Pollution Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
What we do
Airbravo offers its clients specialized knowledge and competence in source-capture and filtration of noxious elements as well as expert customised assistance in the identification, design and production of the most effective air purification solution for the individual company.
The consequence of any productive industrial process is the emission of air borne pollutants. Filtration technology using the source-capture method limits the impact before it reaches the workers and the environment.
Airbravo's leading products are currently:
- The mechanically and functionally superior suction arms efficient in source-capture of industrial pollutants
- The Airbox series of mobile auto-purifiers
- Dust Collectors and Filtration units
- A complete exhaust gases extraction range designed for the automotive industry.