AIS Automation Dresden GmbH
As a system and software company, AIS Automation Dresden has been offering innovative, flexible and economical software solutions for factory automation as well as plant integration and line control systems for more than 25 years. Over 135 experienced and dedicated employees develop and install customer projects around the world, supporting the entire product lifecycle from specifications, through implementation and installation on site, to comprehensive support. Factory automation, control systems and host interfaces, process and plant automation, software solutions for railway technology.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
AIS Automation at a Glance
- Consulting & Demand Analysis
- Software Development
- Supply of Hardware for Control & IT Systems
- Project Management & Training
- Flexible, Global Service & Support
- On-site Installation & Commissioning
We are an all-round supplier of automation solutions, ensuring you can obtain everything from the industrial automation sector from a single source.
Our products have a moduler design and are configurable so that we can realise individual and customised software solutions for your automation projects.
For over 25 years, we have gained experience and expertise in the field of industrial automation. We go with the times and offer you the right solution on the basis of our expertise.
We back modern software technologies and for this reason offer you a wide range of innovative development tools.
- VACsuiteC++, ANSI-C, C# (.NET-Plattform) Visual Basic, Delphi, Java, HTML u.a.QlikView, Oracle APEX, SAP Crystal Reports u.a.
- Software technologies
- REST, SOAP, Web Services, WCF, SOA, ADO, jQuery, Bootstrap, Cordova MSMQ, TIB
- Automation Expertise
- S5, S7, TIA Portal, ProTool, WinCC flexible, WinCC, PCS7 Automation Studio, TwinCat, Wonderware Siemens, B&R, Beckhoff, Mitsubishi, Bosch, Omron, Schneider
- ORACLE, ORACLE-RAC, MS SQL Server, SQL Express, SQLite, PostgreSQL
- Operation systems
- Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 Windows Server 2008,2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016UNIX (HP), Linux, RMOS, VxWorks, iOS, Unix, Android
We operate in a variety of high-tech industries, such as the semiconductor Industry, the fields of vacuum technology & coating, photovoltaic & Solar technology, and in the food, chemical & pharma and automotive sectors. We combine this expertise and employ it for your project.
We design our software solutions and services in line with current guidelines and standards. We therefore attach great importance to data security and cyber-security at AIS.
The AIS is also ISO 27001: 2013 certified for software as a service development in the cloud.
Since 1997, we have always been TÜV- certified in line with the latest legislation according to ISO 9001:2015. Other guidelines and concepts, e.g. CMMI and ISO 27001, as well as the feedback and the requirements of our customers and partners, provide us with constant incentives for further development.