ALEFCON specialises in Technical Assistance, Development Aid and outsourcing of service solutions for the public sector, institutions and commercial entities throughout the MENA- and Subsahara-Regions. Geographically well positioned, the Company operates from Jordan, managing projects and programs in emerging and transitional economies of the MENA- and Arab Gulf-Region. ALEFCON maintains representations in the U.A.E., and pursues to establish new offices in Iraq in 2013.
The portfolio of ALEFCON defines its Areas of Competence being
• Climate Change – Vulnerability, Adaptation, Mitgation
• Disaster Risk Management – Assessment, Surveys, Preparedness & Master Plans
• Spatial and Urban Development – Infrastructure – Basic Services – MDG Targets
• Water, Energy, Solid Waste Management and Renewables & WatSan-Sector Support
• Hydro-environmental Risk Assessment – Policy Advise – Strategic Planning
• Telemetric Water Resources Observation Networks & Water Information Systems
Experts of ALEFCON translate the needs of its clients into added values via result-based achievements.
ALEFCON provides business development support and competitive enterprise solutions for emerging market products, procurement industries, plus local or regional corporations and authorities.
The knowhow of ALEFCON specialises in master concepts for solution management, risk prevention and cross-cutting advisory services, addressing socio-economic key-dimensions for its clients. Prior to any project implementation ALEFCON offers sound and professional due diligence. This - inter alia - includes feasibility assessment, monetary and financial rating and concurring projec