With over 30 years experience in refurbishing and manufacturing. Alliance has continually improved efficiency, quality, and customer responsiveness. It is our goal to provide our customers with the highest dependability and value for their investment. Our dedicated team of experts are always available to provide support. Alliance stands behind the products it builds to exceed the expectations of each customer we serve.
Body work is sanded by hand – every visible square inch of it – eliminating the potential damage to electrical circuits that can occur with shot blasting. Paint is super tough and resilient Imron enamel (2 finish coats over a primer base coat) for a final paint job that rivals what you would expect from an OEM.
Experienced electricians check all lighting gauges and truck wiring, and anything suspect is replaced. All trucks are fully serviced and undergo a final Pre-delivery inspection and provide a DOT Certification. Finally the trucks are fully detailed to a standard beyond belief, and presented for sale and/or delivery.
Our focus is on the customer's total satisfaction! No expense is spared and no detal is overlooked in bringing the finest quality refurbished trucks to the United States and export market. With an inventory of over 120 trucks all presented and ready for quick delivery, we deliver trucks ready for operation. There is nothing worse than buying something and then spending two weeks getting it ready to go on route. Your hard earned cash needs to be put to immediate work. If you buy a worn out rust bucket, when it's repainted it's still just that. Our customers want value for their money – a quality refurbished product at a good price.
Garbage trucks are our specialty and our knowledge of them is extensive. Months after selling trucks we are often assisting customers by diagnosing operating problems, supplying parts and vital knowledge to keep trucks operating efficiently and economically. In these tough economic times new trucks are more than ever out of the reach of most private operators. In addition, the wait times on warranty repairs with new truck dealers seem to grow ever longer. We value our customers and assist them far beyond seeing the taillights leave our yard.
Alliance is the Ultimate Recycling Company! With new garbage trucks costing upwards of $300,000 each, some cities and most private operators have moved to save thousands by Refurbishing existing trucks, purchasing good refurbished trucks or purchasing rebuilt bodies and remounting on New Chassis. When you purchase our refurbished trash trucks you are helping the environment by reusing and extending the useful lives of these trash trucks. With over 120 garbage trucks in inventory and many ready to go, we likely have what you are looking for.
We are the largest private rebuilder of garbage trucks in the United States. Alliance Refuse Trucks is doing its part to save the planet...and save you money!
Fully refurbished quality trucks provide a refreshing viable economical alternative. Alliance Refuse Trucks provides that alternative.
- We Sell: Alliance Trucks specializes in selling all makes and types of top quality used garbage trucks and refurbished garbage trucks. We sell refuse trucks, roll off trucks, recycling trucks, front loader garbage trucks and rear loader garbage trucks. Our products include both new and used. We pride ourselves on selling route ready equipment. We do not paint over junk...our trucks are ready to work! Please check out our latest inventory!
- We Deliver: We deliver your garbage truck fast - both nationally and internationally!
- We Finance: We have access to affordable financing to get you into a quality used or refurbished garbage truck quickly!
- We Buy: Turn your surplus trash trucks, refuse trucks and other equipment into cash!
- We Consign: We provide our customers the opportunity to consign their surplus trash trucks, garbage trucks, roll offs and other refuse trucks, and get the highest value for it. Contact Alliance for more information.
- We Locate: Can’t find exactly what you are looking for? Let our expertise work for you and find the right equipment you are looking for. Contact Alliance with your refuse truck needs!