Alliance Source Testing, LLC
Alliance Source Testing on of the premier source testing companies in the United States. Active in stack testing since the mid-1990s, we offer a comprehensive range of diagnostic, engineering and compliance demonstration testing services. With offices strategically located in Salt Lake City, UT; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Little Rock, AR; Cedar Rapids, IA; Decatur, AL; Pittsburgh, PA and West Chester, PA we provide national coverage. The 2+2+2= The Alliance Advantage is what separates us from the competition. The Alliance Advantage is our guarantee that we will provide cost proposals within TWO BUSINESS DAYS, test plans will be filed within TWO Business days and draft test reports will be provided with TWO WEEKS following field data. By focusing solely on providing the best stack testing solutions, we are able to offer this unmatched level of service. STACK TESTING IS OUR BUSINESS!
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
The Alliance Advantage defines our commitment to unparalleled customer service and differentiates Alliance Source Testing from others who simply provide stack testing services. It is our guarantee that you will:
- Receive a cost proposal within two (2) business days following the development of a firm scope of work;
- Receive a test plan within two (2) business days following the receipt of documentation to proceed; and
- Receive a draft test report within two (2) weeks following the completion of field work or within two (2) business days following receipt of laboratory data.
Alliance Source Testing provides source testing solutions to our partners throughout the United States. With our expertise in performing U.S. EPA, SW-846, CARB, NIOSH, and NCASI test methods, Alliance is uniquely qualified to provide customers with the highest quality and most cost-effective source testing solutions available. Whether for permit, NSPS, or MACT compliance demonstrations… Stack Testing is Our Business!
Alliance provides high quality and well-maintained equipment; however, our team members provide The Alliance Advantage. All of our project managers and team leaders (along with over 75% of our entire testing staff) are Qualified Source Testing Individuals (QSTI) and put the needs of our customers first.
Alliance Source Testing Understands the Value of Your Time
- Alliance will provide the assurance that testing will be conducted correctly, the first time.
- Alliance will allow you to minimize time involved with planning and coordinating stack testing projects.
- Alliance will provide all applicable correspondence ahead of schedule so you can review as time allows.
- Alliance will prepare Electronic Reporting Tool (ERT) data files for uploading into CDX.
- Alliance Source Testing provides consistent source testing solutions to our partners in the following industries:
- stack and truck
- Asphalt Production
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Cement Production
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Food & Beverage
- Iron & Steel Foundry
- Lime Production
- Mineral Processing
- Natural Gas Production, Gathering & Transmission
- Petroleum Refining & Terminaling
- Power Generation
- Primary & Secondary Metals
- Pulp & Paper Production
- Wood Products & Engineered Wood Production