The science of mobile lighting has sat at the heart of the Allight brand for more than 20 years. From worldwide headquarters in Perth, Western Australia, design, engineering, procurement and assembly teams produce almost 3,000 lighting towers a year. Powered by either a CAT or Perkins engine, each tower features the world’s most reliable components as well as a unique mast design and light assembly which makes sure the maximum output reaches the work platform for optimum productivity and safety. Welcome to our mining and construction equipment information centre and buyer’s guide. We have one of the world’s broadest ranges of lighting towers and pumps, and have developed our site to help you select the technologies which are most likely to improve the safety, efficiency and productivity of your project.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Construction & Construction Materials
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
The Sykes brand (which is known as Primax in some world markets) has been a major force in world pump markets for over 40 years. Much of its success has stemmed from its priming systems which improve fluid handling efficiencies and greatly reduce maintenance requirements. A ‘snore’ facility built into its ground-breaking auto-priming pumps means they can run dry without damage for extended periods.
Manufacturing bases in New South Wales and Dubai have enabled Sykes to systematically add to their domestic market domination via established distribution networks across a number of key global markets including South Africa, the Middle East, Indonesia, and the Americas.
AllightSykes emerged following the acquisition of Sykes in November 2010 by Allight Holdings Pty Ltd. The pump specialist sits comfortably alongside our other world class brands; Allight towers, FG Wilson generators, Perkins engines and Rotair compressors. Other de-watering brands which are distributed in Australia include Grindex submersibles and Dragflow dredge pumps.
The combined business generates annual revenues of $250m and employs 350 people worldwide.
To lead the market as the preferred supplier of innovative solutions that keep customers productive
To deliver Uptime
- We believe safety comes first – it starts with yourself.
- We will identify ways to improve safety and commit to enact these changes.
- We will carry out our work and make decisions that ensure the health and safety of our staff and contractors, respect the environment, and comply with the regulations of countries we operate in.
- We commit to focusing on the needs of our customers.
- We must understand our customers’ operations so that we are helping their business become more productive.
- We want our customers to choose us as a valued partner to their organization.
THE WAY WE WORK
- Share resources, knowledge and ideas while achieving your own and team objectives.
- Prepared to challenge and be challenged in an open, honest and direct manner that focuses on outcomes.
- Improve overall company performance by working with other teams.
- We challenge our internal practices and methods to improve quality, service and value.
- We believe in innovation and creativity; constantly learning and continuously improving by applying technology and industry know-how.