Alpha MOS Environment
Pioneer of electronic noses, Alpha MOS brings its expertise and know-how to the environmental sector. Our mission is to help industries achieve their Environmental Performance objectives : Reducing the impact of environmental releases. Optimizing consumption of resources: water, energy, additives, etc. Improving performance of odor treatment systems and reducing associated costs. For this, Alpha MOS offers a full range of services and innovative analysis technologies. An in-house center of expertise in air quality and odor nuisances analyzes market needs to offer solutions and provide technical assistance and specialist advice. To meet the demands of its customers worldwide, Alpha MOS sells and installs its solutions via its French headquarters, its subsidiaries in the United States, China and Japan and a sales and service network present on the five continents.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
An international presence
To meet the demands of its customers worldwide, Alpha MOS sells and installs its solutions via its French headquarters, its subsidiaries in the United States, China and Japan and a sales and service network present on the five continents.
Robust solutions validated by the major players in Environment
The center of environmental expertise works in close collaboration with industry partners and official environmental organizations to develop and validate solutions
- INERIS (French institute for the Industrial Environment and Hazards)
- ADEME (French Environment & Energy Management Agency)
- IRSN (French public service expert in nuclear and radiation risks)
- French Ministry of Environment
This collaboration notably enables Alpha MOS to propose :
- Long-term predictive models for assessing odor concentration (ouE.m-3) defined by European regulations, validated by ADEME and INERIS,
- Combinations of sensor technologies tailored to each industrial sector,
- Electronic noses recognized as true instruments for the continuous monitoring of odors
Alpha MOS is also involved in scientific associations and organizations :
- Club ADEME International : worldwide club run by the French Agency for Energy and Environment, an affiliate of the French Ministry of Environment
- AFNOR X43 F odor measurement working group