AMCEC provides design, engineering, equipment and installation of recovery systems, using activated carbon or zeolite adsorbents for solvent recovery and VOC emission control. Li-Ion battery manufacturers, packaging printers, degreasers, pharmaceutical companies, etc. will benefit from our proven solvent recovery process which pays its way while meeting VOC compliance demands. AMCEC`s team of seasoned engineers is dedicated to providing quality engineering and services. Our goal is to design and supply high performance, cost efficient process systems that meet each client`s individual requirements. With thousands of systems in operation, more than 80 years of worldwide experience, and billions of pounds of solvent/VOC`s recovered each year, AMCEC enjoys a good reputation for its conservative engineering, quality equipment and services, and is a recognized leader in the fields of vapor phase carbon adsorption and solvent recovery.
AMCEC is a subsidiary of EUROPE ENVIRONNEMENT specializing in the engineering of air handling systems, odor treatment units and toxic gas scrubbing. The group includes 4 companies each providing cost effective solutions in the air pollution control field with complementary technologies.
- Lithium Ion Battery Manufacturing
- Packaging and Gravure Printing
- Degreasing and Manufacturing
- Coating and Painting Processes
- Pharmaceutical Applications
In-situ steam and hot gas regenerated systems for:
- Recovery of most industrial solvents
- Recovery of NMP using a special hybrid process
- Recovery of BTEX from refinery wastewater
- VOC abatement
- Recovery of VOC's from ground water/ soil
- Treatment of landfill gas for removal of VOC's