We are the association of the internationalized industrial companies a business organization whose members, mainly medium-sized industrial enterprises, enjoy a high international and innovative vocation. Our aim is helping companies to compete in a global market, creating a framework to enable constant competitive improvement, thus facilitating their internationalization and innovation.
amec is a non-profit-making business association with over 35 years of experience in the promotion of exports and the internationalisation of companies and their various sectors. Its main task is to increase the competitiveness of its 500-plus associate companies.
amec is recognised by official organisations, bodies and institutions in Spain and abroad and has a highly professional team of people with a good vision of the future and a great capacity to adapt to changes.
amec is a pioneer in encouraging and promoting exports, internationalisation and innovation. It has outstanding experience and a deep knowledge of the companies and sectors which it represents and enjoys great prestige in the business world.
amec is made up of 11 sectors united by an international and innovative calling and which are represented by:
- aefemac: manufacturers and marketers of machinery for the meat industry.
- afespan: machinery, ovens and equipment for bread-making, pastry-making and similar.
- alimentec: machinery technology, ingredients and services for the food industry.
- amecma: equipment and services for the environment.
- amelec: export manufacturers of electrical and electronic material.
- amtex: textile machinery constructors.
- ascon: Spanish association for bathroom and construction equipment companies.
- envasgraf: machinery for packaging and packaging graphic design.
- imapc: machinery for plastic and rubber.
- urbis: urban and traffic equipment.
- amec evetec: Electric vehicle technology
- amec general: industrial equipment of various kinds.
We Are The Association Of The Internationalized Industrial Companies a business organization whose members, mainly medium-sized industrial enterprises, enjoy a high international and innovative vocation.
Our aim is helping companies to compete in a global market, creating a framework to enable constant competitive improvement, thus facilitating their INTERNATIONALIZATION and INNOVATION.
We Incorporate The Best Companies
With a clear overseas vocation, they are the leading players and their experience is the value of our association.
We Promote through Services and Activities the internationalization of companies at all stages, from their first exports to their consolidation and implementation abroad and to facilitate their innovation processes to be more competitive in their international expansion.
We facilitate which they share experiences and generate synergies, through the networking.
We defend interests before the authorities and through our participation ininternational forums, being also a benchmark of opinion in the media.
- Advisory Committee of International Commercial Negotiations
- Industrial Innovation Club of EURECAT
- Community Advanced Manufacturing EURECAT
- Board of Directors of the Spanish Association of standardisation, UNE
- Committee on Institutional Affairs CEQUIP, bienes de equipo
- Support agent to the internationalization of ACCIÓ
- Group of internationalisation of ACCIÓ
- Catalan Business Council
- Organizing Committees of Spanish Trade Fairs of reference of our sectors
- Members of 16 Standardization Technical Committees of UNE
- CEMATEX: Comité Européen des Constructeurs de Machines Textiles
- COPAMA: World Confederation of Packaging Machinery Associations
- EUROMAP: European Association for plastics and rubber machinery manufacturers
- EUROPAMA: European Association of Packaging Machinery Manufacturers
- ANIMA: Investment Network: Together for a Competitive Mediterranean
- European Cluster Collaboration Platform
- Stakeholder del Enterprise Europe Network (EEN)
- SmartCityTech Partnership