For more than 30 years, American Innovations (AI) has delivered proven compliance solutions to oil and gas pipeline professionals from the field to the office. That experience has driven us to develop innovative solutions that address your need for efficient data collection, reporting and analysis – an integrated family of hardware, software and professional services backed by relentless customer service with people who genuinely care. We do this because we understand the importance of your job – that safely and efficiently delivering energy to meet your customers’ needs is challenging and constantly changing. American Innovations` industry-proven products and services help customers safely and efficiently manage critical operating equipment, including the world’s pipeline infrastructure. AI`s solutions are used by virtually every oil and gas company in North America to gather and store information efficiently and comply with regulations that protect people and the environment.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
AI is the majority owner of Bass Engineering. Since 1967, Bass has been THE reliable name in cathodic protection (CP). Bass provides CP design, installation and maintenance services and offers a variety of CP materials. AI draws on the vast experience of Bass to help improve the design of its products while helping ensure that Bass has the right technology to efficiently and accurately deliver their services.
American Innovations is owned by HMI International – a private-equity partnership with a long-term investment focus. HMI represents the interests of two families that have been in business together since 1979. HMI has over $1 billion of assets under management including four operating businesses that generate over $300 million in sales and employ 1,000 people.
We’re committed to helping you succeed – and we’ll do whatever it takes to make certain that you do. AI and Bass are active participants in the field of cathodic protection and regulatory compliance in the energy industry. We help our customers solve their problems while making the environment a safer place for everyone.
A leading provider in cathodic protection (CP), integrity management and remote monitoring, AI's reliable, innovative products and services include: Bullhorn Remote Monitoring, Bullhorn Web, MicroMax Current Interrupters, Allegro Field Data PC, Pipeline Compliance System (PCS), and the Risk Intelligence Platform (RIPL) software. AI provides a host of professional services including remote asset management and regulatory compliance consulting. Through its Bass Engineering subsidiary, AI designs, installs & maintains CP systems and supplies related materials & equipment.
With relentless service delivered by our technical support engineers, who will typically answer your call on the first ring, and collaborative events like our annual Users Group, we're constantly working to help you solve your challenges. Our compliance solutions are designed specifically for the oil and gas industry, and they've been helping our customers improve data collection, reporting and analysis for the last 30 years.
You don't have to take our word for it. Play the video to the right to hear our customers describe why they choose to work with AI. For more information about our solutions and how you can benefit from them, follow the link below.
We design our products and services with one goal in mind: To make it easy for oil and gas transmission or distribution companies to keep their assets safe and in compliance with relevant regulations like 49 CFR 192 and 195. To this end, we offer:
- Bullhorn® remote monitors that keep tabs on your facility when you can't make it out to the field to take measurements.
- AllegroTM Field Data PCs that help you gather facility data quickly and accurately when you do make a site visit.
- MicroMaxTM current interrupters that are small, lightweight and easy to use.
- PCSTM compliance software that captures and analyzes corrosion data, and generates reports that help with regulatory compliance, planning for surveys or maintenance, and operational troubleshooting. It can be used independently or, for greater efficiency, with our Allegro and Bullhorn products.
- Risk Intelligence Platform (RIPL™) software, which supports typical integrity management activities like risk assessment and in-line inspection management, and can be integrated with our other products for ease of use.
- An array of professional services, from training on our products to IM services like risk and HCA analyses.