ARMR.Network,LLC Is The Key to Producing New Environmental Business Revenue.
ARMR.Network, LLC is a specialty wholesale environmental insurance brokerage firm and Managing General Agency.
ARMR.Net is uniquely designed as an Environmental Risk Resource Group on a wholesale insurance brokerage platform. We enable our broker/agent production partners to compete effectively with the largest and most expensive in-house environmental resource groups in the insurance brokerage community. Our senior brokers have more than 20 years of experience in environmental insurance plus advanced multi-disciplined educational credentials in related fields.
We offer exceptional expertise and experience in environmental insurance and risk management.
Our exceptionally well-qualified insurance brokers in their long careers have placed insurance on some of the most complex in the world, including developing the first Contractors Pollution Liability insurance policy in the world, insuring the containment operations from the nuclear disaster at Chernobyl and developing the first insurance wrap-ups for Superfund remediation contractors.
As risk and insurance consultants our services have been engaged by the US EPA, the US Army Corps of Engineers, and the US Justice Department.
We are the major contributors to the chapters in the CPCU, ARM and IRMI texts on environmental insurance and we were also major contributors to the professional liability loss prevention chapter on environmental and mold risk professional liability loss prevention manual for the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America.
No matter how routine or complex the risk, from a single underground storage tank to a merger and acquisition involving significant environmental legacy costs, ARMR.Net has the experience and knowledge to help solve any environmental risk management challenge on a global basis.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can best serve your agency and your clients. We want to be your one-stop full service environmental resource group.
With over 30 insurance markets offering more than 150 different non–standardized environmental insurance policy forms including literally thousands of endorsement options, our specialized expertise frees up your time to focus on production and service while increasing your hit ratios and reducing your errors and omissions loss exposure in this professionally treacherous line of insurance.
We provide you immediate access to exceptionally qualified environmental risk management resources. We insulate you from competitors who have dedicated in-house environmental resource expertise. .
With years of experience and real time knowledge of the environmental insurance market at the home office level, we help pre-qualify opportunities and dramatically increase your brokerage efficiency.
By engaging the services of ARMR.Network, LLC as your Environmental Resource Group your agency will successfully generate significant new and exceptionally profitable organic revenue streams. At the same time you will be satisfying your client’s needs for effective environmental risk management solutions.
The key to creating profitable environmental insurance production is to integrate the technical resource capabilities and market clout of ARMR.Network,LLC into the production process.
As a placing wholesale broker and Managing General Agency, ARMR.Network, LLC will assist in your agency’s production efforts by:
- Creating custom tailored insurance programs for your client’s
- Providing full environmental insurance market access in all states
- Providing true Environmental Risk Management Expertise including;
- Evaluation of your customers environmental risks/exposures
- Evaluation of current insurance programs including the environmental coverage exclusions, adequacy of coverage, cost and insurer capabilities
- Helping you prequalify and pre-sell your production opportunities
- Providing benchmark insurance pricing, dramatically improving your production efficiency
- Creating more bench strength for your agency on Request For Proposals
- Developing new programs and insurance products for target markets
- Consistently delivering the best available insurance values
- Training the agency staff
- University level educators and expert witness level subject matter experts present state approved continuing education courses to our network agencies. All of our CE courses have a new business production emphasis.
Our senior brokers are all true subject matter experts in environmental risk management and hold advanced degrees in related fields of study. This is a unique feature to American Risk Management Resources Network, LLC that enables us to understand the risks we are asked to insure.