AMETEK Land (Land Instruments International) - Supporting the global industrial community for over 60 years with innovative and reliable products and solutions. AMETEK LAND are specialists in the design and manufacture of monitors and analysers for industrial infrared non-contact temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions. AMETEK Land (Land Instruments International) is the world leader in the design and application of infrared temperature measurement for industry. AMETEK Land is known as both innovators and manufacturers of high quality precision radiation thermometers and thermometer systems; AMETEK Land`s position is unrivalled with over 60 years experience in temperature measurement. Land products are used extensively in applications as diverse as steel, glass, electronics, mineral processing, power generation, utility and aircraft gas turbines, and a wide range of other industries.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air and Climate - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
AMETEK Land is the world’s leading manufacturer of monitors and analysers for industrial infrared non-contact temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions.
Founded in the UK in 1947, Land International Limited developed a reputation for producing innovative, resilient measurement technologies designed to operate in the most challenging conditions. Acquired by the Process & Analytical Instruments Division of AMETEK, Inc in 2006, today AMETEK Land is the premium supplier of product application solutions to world industries including steelmaking, glass making, minerals processing, hydrocarbon processing and thermal power generation.
Our success rests on award-winning technologies that push the limits demanded by the ever-increasing technical demands of global industry. Aligned with our expert knowledge, we meet the challenges of a wide range of applications, delivering process safety, process control and product quality our customers depend on.
AMETEK Land (Land Instruments) is the world’s leading manufacturer of monitors and analysers for industrial infrared non-contact temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions.
Through our trusted range of leading-edge technologies, we are chosen the world over to deliver the highly accurate measurement solutions that precisely meet every customer’s process needs.
With unrivalled applications knowledge, choosing AMETEK Land ensures the highest standards of process safety, process control and product quality are reached.
AMETEK Land is part of the Process & Analytical Instruments Division of AMETEK, Inc., a global supplier of high-end analytical instrumentation.
To ensure traceability in all aspects of Quality Assurance, AMETEK Land has integrated recognised quality systems into all our key business processes, ensuring we comply with regional legislative requirements.
Key certifications are outlined below and are available for download.
Our certifications include:
- Quality Management System Certificate - ISO 9001:2015 (Dronfield, UK)
- Production Quality Assurance Notification - Directive 2014/34/EU (Dronfield, UK)
- UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) Certificate - ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (Calibration Laboratory - Dronfield, UK)
- Quality Management Systems Certificate - ISO 9001:2008 (Pittsburgh, USA)
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Certificate - ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (Calibration Laboratory - Pittsburgh, USA)
- Quality Management Systems Certificate - ISO 9001:2015 (Karnataka, India)
- NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) Certificate - ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (Calibration Laboratory - Karnataka, India)
- Boiler Combustion Efficiency
- Precipitator Protection
- Process Control
- Burner Performance Monitoring
- Boiler Corrosion
- SCR Control
- Dust Emissions Monitoring
- Pollution Monitoring
- Coal Fire Detection
- Excess Air Measurement
- Emissions Reporting
- Fuel Additive Control