AMETEK MOCON - Baseline
AMETEK MOCON, maker of Baseline® gas analyzers and photoionization sensors, provides environmental measurement gas analyzers ideal for toxic workplace gas and indoor air quality monitoring, environmental source monitoring and ambient air networks. Our GCs, continuous monitors, and portable instruments measure total volatile organic compounds (TVOCs), BTEX, total hydrocarbons, methane/non-methane, EtO, acrylonitrile, naphthalene, diacetyl, and more. Also, available is the VOC-TRAQ®, a hand held USB toxic gas monitor, as well as a complete line of OEM piD-TECH® photoionization sensors.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors . Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
AMETEK MOCON is a global leader in gas measurement instruments. Our MOCON Permeation Instruments are used to measure the oxygen, water, and carbon dioxide transmission rates through barrier films and packages. Our Dansensor Package Testing Products are used for quality assurance and quality control of packages that are protected with a controlled gas composition. Our Baseline Industrial Analyzers and Sensors are used in oil & gas, industrial & specialty gas, toxic gas, and environmental applications. We also provide gas testing services to make sure your gas measurement systems are yielding accurate results.
In all the industry segments we serve, from Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) testing in the food and beverage industry, to water vapor transmission rate testing for the display and OLED market, MOCON, Dansensor and Baseline products stand out as the premium performance leaders, who have set the standard for quality and reliable measurement of gases. From bench-scale to desktop to hand-held instruments, our products are used in laboratory R&D, process monitoring and control, and final quality checks.
With manufacturing, sales and service offices located around the world, AMETEK MOCON is your choice for the most precise gas measurement technology.
- Instrument Manufacturer and Services Provider
- Pioneer – 50 years designing, developing, selling and servicing precision gas measurement instrument for critical applications.
- Primary technologies focus on gas analysis and control
- Our product brands are the leaders in their market space: e.g. OX-TRAN, PERMATRAN, DANSENSOR, CHECKPOINT, CHECKMATE, MAP Check, pID-Tech…
- Our founding expertise was based in gas analysis and measurement, which have been applied to develop world-leading, Permeation Instruments, Headspace MAP Gas Analyzers, Leak Detectors, Gas Mixers, On-line MAP Gas Analyzers and Controllers, Industrial Gas Chromatographs, Hydrocarbon Analyzers, and OEM PID Sensors.
- Highest performance instruments in their fields (e.g. superior sensitivity, fastest response, most rugged, most accurate and precise)
- Compliant with industry standards
- In the fields that we serve, MOCON, Dansensor and Baseline products are typically deemed to represent the Primary Standard or Industry Standard by which companies evaluate packages, barrier films, and gases. We don’t just meet the standards, we set the standards.
- Security – peace of mind – part of large global multi-billion $ establishment
- Trusted by more customers (i.e. largest installed base) than the rest of the competition combined
- Local service – Higher uptime, AmeCare industry-leading service programs
- Quality – lowest MTBF, durable components and sensors
- Deep Subject-Matter Expertise - 100s of years of combined employee experience in customer markets allows best practices, training, commissioning and testing protocols to be passed on to our customers
- Customization – fit-for-purpose products, adapted to suit customer’s ever-demanding applications
- Customer-centric organization – from making innovative new products to creating custom testing accessories to suit specific applications, AMETEK MOCON provides the solutions markets need
- High Quality
- Customer Focused