AMETEK MOCON - Baseline
AMETEK MOCON, maker of Baseline® gas analyzers and photoionization sensors, provides environmental measurement gas analyzers ideal for toxic workplace gas and indoor air quality monitoring, environmental source monitoring and ambient air networks. Our GCs, continuous monitors, and portable instruments measure total volatile organic compounds (TVOCs), BTEX, total hydrocarbons, methane/non-methane, EtO, acrylonitrile, naphthalene, diacetyl, and more. Also, available is the VOC-TRAQ®, a hand held USB toxic gas monitor, as well as a complete line of OEM piD-TECH® photoionization sensors.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Baseline was first established in 1969 as Baseline Industries Inc. Baseline is known as an industry leader in the development and manufacture of gas sensors. Acquired by MOCON, Inc. in 2001 and then by AMETEK, Inc. in 2017, AMETEK MOCON manufactures and markets the full line of Baseline® advanced gas monitoring instrumentation.
MOCON's Baseline® analyzers employ several principals of gas analysis including gas chromatography, continuous monitors and portable instruments. The product line also includes a variety of complimentary products such as multipoint samplers, calibration systems, sample conditioners, support gas generators, and data acquisition systems. Designed for optimum reliability, compactness, and operational simplicity, MOCON's Baseline® products meet the growing demand for accurate low-level instrumentation.
AMETEK MOCON's Baseline® Engineering Services group includes engineering, applications, and software specialists with extensive experience with gas monitoring systems to provide a total system solution for virtually any application. The Engineering Services group specializes in the manufacture of scalable, customized monitoring solutions, built to your specification. The considerable talents of this group combined with the modular design of the product line make MOCON's Baseline® product line a leader in the development and deployment of custom solutions for in situ or portable applications.
- Environmental Monitoring
- Toxic Gas Monitoring
- Ethanol Processing
- Specialty & Industrial Gas Analyzers
- Beverage Gas Analyzers
- Well Logging & Biofuel Analysis
- Measurement of acetaldehyde, benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, & xylenes in CO2 applications for food & beverage industry - Food and Beverage
- Measurement of acrylonitrile in ambient air for monitoring workplace exposure limits - Air and Climate - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Measurement of diacetyl in ambient air to monitor workplace exposure limits. - Air and Climate
- Measurement of methane, methanol and ethanol for the biomass monitoring for biofuels. - Energy - Bioenergy
- Gas analyzers and detectors for the ethanol processing - Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
- Measuring aromatic hydrocarbons (BTEX) for pollution control and environmental monitoring - Environmental - Environmental Monitoring
- Measurement of acetaldehyde, methanol, & benzene in CO2 applications for gas manufacturers & food & beverage industry - Oil, Gas & Refineries - Gas
- Measurement of vinyl chloride, acetaldehyde, methanol, and benzene in CO2 applicaitons for gas manufacturer & food and beverage industry - Oil, Gas & Refineries - Gas
AMETEK to Acquire MOCON, Inc.
AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME) and MOCON, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOCO) announced that they have entered into a definitive merger agreement under which AMETEK will acquire all of the outstanding shares of common stock of MOCON at a price of $30 per share in cash, which represents a premium of 39% to MOCON’s closing share price on April 13, 2017. The aggregate enterprise value of the transaction is approximately $182 million, taking into account MOCON’s outstanding equity awards and net cash to be acquired in the...
- The American Industrial Hygiene Conference & Exposition (AIHce EXP) - 2018 (Philadelphia)
- Pittcon 2018
- Environmental Measurement Symposium (NELAC) 2017
- Air & Waste Management Association (A&WMA 2017)
- TCEQ Environmental Trade Fair and Conference (ETFC) 2017
- Pittcon 2017
- GCC - Gulf Coast Conference 2016
- Air and Climate
- Air and Climate - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Air and Climate - Air Pollution Treatment
- Air and Climate - Indoor Air
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
- Energy - Bioenergy
- Environmental - Environmental Monitoring
- Food and Beverage
- Food and Beverage - Beverage