We represent nine of the UK and Ireland`s most well-known suppliers of high efficiency heating and hot water products and our company values are reflected in each and every part of our organisation. We provide integrated solutions for domestic and commercial heating and hot water including boilers, electric water heating, solar thermal, combined heat and power, controls and digital applications.
Our brands have been manufacturing high efficiency heating and hot water solutions for over 150 years. Our company’s mission, vision and values are reflected in every brand, product and service that we represent.
Creating lifetime customer loyalty
Leading the market in smart heating solutions
- We are reliable and responsive, with easy-to-work-with products and services
- We provide safe products, services and working environments
- We are positive and passionate about our business, our products and the service we deliver
- We trust each other and respect different views
- Our innovative approach means we support creativity, embrace change and are willing to learn
Our business is aware of its environmental and social responsibilities and strives to operate in a sustainable and ethical way.
We believe that investing in our people is critical to our future success and long term sustainability. We will provide a safe and secure working environment which is conducive to the health and welfare of our colleagues.
We are committed to operating an ethical business and quality assured supply chain that delivers exceptional customer satisfaction with world class leading products and brand values. We proactively encourage our suppliers to comply with our high standards at all times.
We value our environment and are committed to its conservation. We seek to identify and minimise carbon emissions, noise pollution, waste and packaging in our workplace, in our products and throughout the supply chain.
We are committed to working with our local communities on collaborative projects that improve the society in which we operate. We will partner with national and local charities and organisations that share our vision of working in a sustainable and ethical way.
The Baxi Heating Charitable Trust focuses all charity fundraising and donations that we make into one place. It allows us to be more strategic in the causes we support, helping us to help more people whilst being more transparent in our fundraising.
The money fundraised will be used to support charitable activities designed to benefit the communities in UK and Ireland in which we live and work. There are three key themes that the Baxi Heating Charitable Trust looks to support:
- The relief of sickness and the preservation of health
- The advancement of learning and education
- The maintenance and improvement of accommodation facilities for the homeless and the prevention of relief and poverty
The Baxi Heating Charitable Trust will look to achieve these in four strategic ways:
- Sponsorship Activity: Raising money through sponsored activity such as charity fun days and sponsoring our people, who for example, are running a marathon.
- Fundraising and Grants: Our people sometimes fundraise or ask for grants to support charitable organisations close to their hearts. All fundraising and grants activity will be channelled through the Trust.
- Products: Some charities and organisations ask us to help by providing our products free of charge. Although we already look to support these organisations wherever we can, the Trust will allow us to be more strategic in our approach, providing support and making a difference to those who need it most. .
- Supporting through Voluntary Hours: Collating all the hours of voluntary support including pro bono work our people provide to the local communities into one accountable place and understand how we can maximise these opportunities.
Baxi Heating will continue to have a national charity while supporting local charities who apply through the Baxi Heating Charitable Trust.