Anhui Hekuang Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Anhui Hekuang Environmental Technology Co., Ltd. situates in Hefei, China with registered capital 30million RMB, occupying an area of more than 100,000 square meters, consisting 125 staffs ,42 of them are technicians, and 10 of them has obtained high level professional engineers. Anhui Hekuang Environmental Technology Co., Ltd., Experts in Manufacturing and Exporting amphibious excavator, swamp buggy and 202 more Products. An amphibious excavator / marsh buggy is designed to allow the use of standard excavators on marshy and swampy area, soft terrain, as well as float on shallow water and transportation over open water. Our products have been exporting to UK, Russia, Canada, Singapore, Indonesia, Nigeria, Philippine, Mali, Côte d`Ivoire, Colombia etc.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
There are mainly five series of products as the following:
- Amphibious excavator (swamp buggy/marsh buggy): 15 ton, 20 ton, 30 ton and 40 ton.
- Amphibious excavator undercarriage: for 6-8 ton, 12-14 ton, 20-22 ton, 24-27 ton class excavator.
- Crawler excavator: 7ton, 8ton, 14ton and 21ton.
- Material handling excavator: 33ton and 42ton.
- Amphibious carrier: loading capacity 10 ton.
Besides, Heking is professionally engaged in designing special products according to the working condition and the customers' requirements, such as: long boom excavator, extendable chassis of amphibious excavator, additional side pontoon and spud piles for amphibious excavator working in 3meters deep water etc.
The warranty period is 12 months from the date of Bill of Lading or 1,500 working hours which occurs earlier.
Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
- In 1998, our former company Hefei Zhenyu was founded to produce crawler excavator.
- In 2006, Zhenyu started to make amphibious excavator.
- In 2011, Zhenyu’s boss established Heking company.
- In 2012, material handling excavator was developed for customers.
- In 2014, Heking became a national high-tech enterprise.
- In 2015, the pontoon of amphibious excavator was successfully upgraded.