Anis Trend d.o.o.
ANIS TREND Recycling Systems Ltd is a Slovenian quality manufacturer of wide range of high-performance machinery and equipment for processing of solid waste, conveyor belts and sorting lines. ANIS TREND has been specialized in designing and manufacturing channel balers for processing of municipal solid waste (MSW) and industrial wastes, document destruction, and their auxiliary devices such as PET perforators and conveyor belts.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
ANIS Trend develops, produces and sells channel balers for processing of municipal solid waste (MSW) and industrial wastes and their conveyor belts
Thanks to the true dedication of the firm’s staff, ANIS has been a Slovenian market-leader in channel baler manufacturing. In our 25 years, we have performed over 250 different installations around the world and have gained much experience within the field. On this foundation, we provide complete equipment for the management of communal, packaging, and industrial waste.
The philosophy of “Great Products, Great People” links together ANIS with business partners around the world.
We are not a large company in terms of number of employees. Our main focus is take care for details and the quality improving of our products, the level of expertise and knowledge, and the relationship we have towards our employees and our customers.
We maintain a well organized production and a large network of suppliers and subcontractors who are specialized in their field of work. Most of all, we use an excellent 'LEGO' method of machine manufacture, where components are made constantly available in our warehouse, ready to be mounted into a new machine or for the supply of spare parts.
There is still a lot of mistrust in Slovenia and abroad regarding the quality of products and the reliability of companies in Eastern Europe. We would stress our belief that there is no reason for this mistrust. We are not immune to making mistakes, but we can easily compete with our competition in Germany and elsewhere because of our level of experience and our attempts to constantly improve and to seek innovative solutions.
We started in 1994 as a family owned business on the ruins of ex-recycling company Riko, Ribnica. We turned towards the manufacture of more complex automatic machines for baling and transporting waste paper, cardboard, plastic packaging, etc. We sought markets outside of Slovenia, including around Europe, Asia and even in North America. Today, our machines can be found in most parts of Europe where we generate 84% of our sales revenue.
To continue the family tradition by offering products recognized worldwide for high quality and constant innovation.
Establish ourselves with determination and passion as the best waste treatment technology manufacturers.
- Make the toughest and most efficient balers.
- Offer the quickest possible service and spares to customers so that downtime can be brought down to almost zero.
- Make innovation, research and development the essence of our future.
- Make our and our partners’ technological know-how a heritage.
- We strive every day to ensure these principles are the basis of our competitive advantage.
DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
DIN EN ISO 14001:2015 (environmental management)/AEO
The philosophy of“Great Products, Great People”links together ANIS with business partners around the world. The factors behind ANIS’s success includes a philosophy which is consistently followed by the family behind the company and management. It encompasses the values of flexibility, quality, self-awareness and corporate social responsibility. Together, these values have developed into a shared understanding of how ANIS wishes to conduct itself both internally and in terms of its business partners:“Great Products, Great People”.
This family company stands for making quick decisions, reacting flexibly to the market, agile business processes and ensuring healthy growth.
ANIS concentrates on their core areas of channel balers upon which their quality concept is built. Our employees’ expertise guarantees ANIS’s understanding for quality and is reflected in the products, customer advice and unique services.
Our production plant is based on modern production equipment, continual optimisation of product flow, and short transport routes which help us attain our goal of sustainable production with renewable energy usage.
ANIS is committed to preserving valuable materials. The processing of high-quality materials guarantees long-lasting products with a very low susceptibility to faults. Should faults occur, these can be quickly rectified through modern technology and telephone-based services in 85 % of cases. Intelligent technologies enable the highest level of product performance while conserving resources.
ANIS machines are:
- technologically advanced
- built with extra heavy construction
- made with attention to every detail with AutoCAD design and CNC machinery
- made with the best available components and materials
The components of the channel baler:
Wear-resistant internal coating
- Wear-resistant plate coating – HARDOX – allowing to extend the machine’s service life.
- The hardox liners are bolted into the extrusion channel and compacting chambers and can be easily replaced.
When choosing our products, companies can rely on our support at any time from the customized solution of each plant Our after-sales service support assist our customers to achieve productivity with minimal downtime
For 40 years the ANIS engineers have been designing and manufacturing technologically innovative, reliable machines.
Our machines can be used in different environments thanks to the availability of both small balers ideal for logistic centers, and large ones ideal for landfill sites.
The balers force can vary from 30 to 200 tons ram thrust with an output between 2 and over 60 ton/hour.
- The main strengths of ANIS balers
- Baling flexibility and multi-materiality
- The machines can bale different types of materials.
Cutting and compacting system
- The cutting and compacting system ensures high volume throughput.
- This procedure allows higher density per m³ compared to the press flap balers.
- The horizontal wire tyer system makes easy the cleaning of the system and guarantees better operator safety.
- The final result of our balers’ processing are the bales (treated, compacted, baled and wrapped waste) that play a vital role in optimizing logistics and transport costs.
- In fact, the reduction in waste volume allows to cut down on transport costs, excluding the use of special vehicles in favour of normal ones such as trains or conventional trucks. Compacting volumes is moreover essential to double the landfill capacity, optimizing it.
The machines are certified and comply with quality and safety