Antx, Inc. member of Cattron
Antx, Inc., based in Austin, Texas, is a leading supplier of systems for remote asset monitoring, control, data logging and automatic alarm notification throughout the world. Our products are designed and manufactured to perform at the highest levels of reliability in the most demanding industrial and commercial markets. The DiaLog was the first product available which combined synthesized voice and user-recorded speech into an automatic alarm notification system - back in 1983. Since those very first systems, the DiaLog line has been known for reliability and powerful features. With the introduction of the Scout line in 2003, the DiaLog now addresses applications from 2 to 200 monitored conditions. Whether your application requirements are wireless or landline; voice-based, SMS, fax or e-mail; monitoring on/off or analog conditions; stand-alone or integrated into SCADA - the DiaLog line is your solution.
Remote Alarming & Monitoring Solutions Since 1983, Antx products have provided robust remote monitoring hardware combined with automatic alarm notification capabilities. Known for reliability and powerful features, the DiaLog Product Family now addresses applications from 2 to 500 monitored conditions. And with the introduction of the Scout in 2003, Beacon and RT-series in 2006, Messenger in 2008 and Aquavx in 2009, you're sure to be in control, whether your application requirements are wireless or landline, SMS, voice-based, fax or e-mail, monitoring on/off or analog conditions, in stand-alone or SCADA-integrated systems.
Antx, inc., based in Austin, TX, is a leading supplier of systems for remote asset monitoring, control, data logging and automatic alarm notification throughout the world. Our products are designed and manufactured to perform at the highest levels of reliability in the most demanding industrial and commercial markets.
Since 1982, the DiaLog product line has addressed remote asset monitoring and alarm notification needs. With over 50,000 successful installations, the DiaLog line continues to provide:
- High reliability resulting in very low cost of ownership.
- Richness of features allowing our customers to address more issues than just a simple alarm call.
- Expandability enabling a single product to be used for varying applications.
- Configurability allowing our customers to determine how the product works for their application, not ours.
- Aquavx - low-cost, high reliability wireless monitoring and control system
- Messenger - CANbus/J1939/Modbus monitoring system with GPS and wireless communication
Alarm notification and remote monitoring systems:
- Temperature Monitor - dedicated to temperature applications
- Scout Central Alarm Panel - dedicated to HVAC applications
- Station Monitor - dedicated to pump station monitoring and alarming
- Dialog Scout - for smaller applications in virtually any market
- DiaLog Elite - expandable from small to large applications in any market
Alarm notification, remote monitoring and controller systems:
- DiaLog Elite - a DiaLog Elite with output control capabilities
PLC monitoring and alarming systems:
- Scout PLC - Modbus master alarm system for applications up to 24 registers
- DiaLog Elite PLC - Modbus master and slave for applications to up 72 registers
- Elite 200/500 - Modbus master and slave for applications up to 500 registers
Pump Control systems: