AppliTek is a specialist manufacturer of on-line, automatic analyzers and monitoring systems used in a myriad of environmental and industrial applications. Every day companies and authorities rely on AppliTek on-line analyzers to monitor and control their assets and operations, in order to achieve compliance, to increase efficiency, to reduce costs and even to enhance safety.
Find locations served, office locations , manufacturers
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Our company was founded in 1985 by the Laurier family. Our headquarters and R&D/manufacturing/engineering facilities are located on the industrial park “De Prijkels” of the cities of Deinze and Nazareth in Belgium. Currently, we have direct market access channels in 120+ countries.
Our company is about 30 minutes driving from the European Capital, Brussels, and 40 minutes from the second largest petrochemical harbor in the world, Antwerpen, and 2 hours from Paris, France.
Our credo: “In business to serve you” is gaining more and more importance, in this interconnected world, where our world is one big village. Therefore should you have any comment or query about our company, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will amaze you with our feedback within 48 hours. If not, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at t.streppel (at) applitek.com
Thanks to you all, we were able to celebrate AppliTek’s 30th birthday back in 2015. Also, 2016 was remarkable in that respect that we were the first company worldwide that got certified ISO 9001-2015. In 2017, finally, we were acquired by Hach company.
“I am proud of what we have accomplished at AppliTek, starting with my father and mother in 1985, and continuing through this year,” said former AppliTek President and CEO David Laurier. “I am thrilled to have AppliTek join Hach, as they are an ideal partner to help us scale globally and to continue to invest in our technology. This is a great opportunity for AppliTek employees to join an industry leader, as I’m confident Hach will build on the recent momentum for years to come.”
Last but not least, I would like to thank herewith all our stakeholders, specially our dedicated team, our sales partners, vendors and our customers for their motivation, dedication and confidence in AppliTek in the last 30+ years.
AppliTek provides leading-edge analytical technology to process industries, EPC contractors, environmental protection agencies and public health authorities.
Find out our expertise for the following main industries:
- Water treatment
- Power generation
- Pulp & Paper
AppliTek has an extended sales, marketing and service network all over the world. Currently, we have a global coverage in more than 120+ countries, with several hubs in the USA, in Thailand and in Saudi Arabia (serving MENA market).
In China, we have set up a close cooperation with a major environmental player, with main offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Chongqing, Tianjin, Suzhou and satellite offices spread over the entire mainland of China.
- Complete analytical packages for a wide range of common water quality parameters: BOD, COD, nitrate, phosphate, ammonia
- Complete analytical packages for a wide range of common physico-chemical water quality parameters: pH, turbidity, dissolved oxygen
- Complete analytical packages of on-line heavy metal analyzers: cadmium, lead, zinc, copper, arsenic, chromium…
- Early Warning System for automatic and rapid monitoring of toxicity levels in waste water or surface water
- Custom-built EcoWatch stand-alone monitoring stations for installation in remote locations
Customers & partners
- We believe that our first responsibility has to go to all those who are using our products and service, in order to protect the environment and health, and to efficiently manufacture products with the limited terrestrial basic resources. In meeting their needs, everything we do must be of high quality and at fair prices. Customer’s orders must be serviced promptly and accurately. Our vendors and distributors must be able to make a fair profit.
- We are responsible to our employees,
- everyone must be considered as an individual.
- We must respect their dignity and recognize their merits.
- They must have a sense of security in their daily work.
- Compensation and benefits should be fair, and working conditons clean, orderly and safe.
- We must provide ways to help our employees fulfill their family tasks.
- Employees must feel free to make suggestions and complaints.
- To all qualified employees, equal opportunity employment, development & advancement should be provided.
- We must provide competent management, and their actions must be just and ethical.
- We are responsible to the communities in which we live and work.
- We must be good citizens, support good works & charities, and bear our fair share of taxes.
- We must encourage civic improvements and better health and education.
- We must maintain the property we are priviliged to use, in good order, thereby protecting the environment.
- Our companies should make sound profits.
- Our financial burdens to personal and institutional investors should be strictly adhered to.
- We must experiment with new ideas & innovations.
- Research must be carried on & innovative programs developed.
- New facilities & equipment should be purchased, and new products should be launched.
- New employees should be hired.
- Financial reserves should be kept, in order to provide for adverse times.