AQMesh is manufactured in the UK and supported worldwide through a global network of distributors. It has been designed to offer a robust and easy-to-use air quality monitoring system that can deliver localised real-time readings, improving the scope and accuracy of gathering air quality data in order to support initiatives to reduce air pollution and its risk to human health.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air and Climate - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- AQMesh pods measure key pollutants in ambient air, both outdoor and indoor, using the best small sensor technology combined with data processing derived from extensive global comparisons with reference data.
- AQMesh has been independently tested, with readings compared to reference by leading air quality professionals.
- AQMesh provides the key measurements needed to understand local air quality all from a single, easily-mounted unit.
- AQMesh performance has developed through a series of global co-location comparison trials in which AQMesh pods are installed next to an air quality reference station, with the comparative data analysed to produce a correlation coefficient (R2 value) showing the close relationship between the instruments.
AQMesh is in use across the globe in a variety of indoor and outdoor air quality monitoring applications, including smart city networks, traffic management and pollution mitigation studies, health and safety, school exposure and modelling. Its small size and wireless connectivity allows for flexibility of installing almost anywhere in order to monitor local air pollution in the exact locations of interest, complementing the data from larger nearby reference stations. Data access is via a secure online login and is not publicly available. In addition to monitoring a variety of gases and particulate matter in one compact unit, it can also simultaneously monitor relative humidity, atmospheric pressure, pod temperature and noise.