Aquafilter Europe is a European manufacturer of water filters and components for water treatment. We offer products for microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, and reverse osmosis (RO) filtration. Today the company manufactures approximately 90% of all components and finished projects within Europe. Each year, the cubic capacity of our facilities increases, and modern high-rise warehouses allow us to quickly and efficiently manage orders and shipping. We are pleased to offer simplified customs procedures and assistance. We believe in providing high quality, safe products with a modern aesthetic design at a fairly calculated price - many of which are now NSF certified, making us one of the first European firms to offer such confirmed quality products.
We are currently located at a 6 hectacre (60,000 m2) facility, employing over 100 staff members. Aquafilter Europe products are distinguished by excellent quality and modern design thanks to the knowledge and experience of our well-qualified engineers. We integrate the highest technological standards into our production activities, particularly in respect to the components produced for the treatment of drinking water. We go above and beyond the NSF and European standards to ensure the health of our customers.
The company's mission is to raise the living standards of customers by providing them with a clean and healthy water.
Aquafilter Europe short description
- Polish company with many years of experience in manufacturing
- Manufacturer of water filtration systems and components in Poland and Europe high quality products have been validated by industry certifications
- Aquafilter Europe's products have bonded insurance up to the amount of $ 2,000,000
- EU subsidies for new machines, technologies, production
- Modern machinery
- Modern testing laboratories
- High bay modern warehousing
- Simplified customs procedure a guarantee of an efficient logistics
- Internal QC department with stringent quality standards exceeding NFS standards by 150% and European standards by 25%
- Highly qualified workforce with Innovative ideas
- Sharing profits with the most needy (supporting many charities, such as; Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity, the Foundation of John Paul II).
- Currently, the company is located on 6 ha (60 000 m2) of which:
- Occupies office space-1944 m2.
- Production area occupies 6800 m2.
- Occupies warehouse space -16,575 m2.
Modern customs bonded and national warehouses offer great opportunities for products distribution and logistics. Each year, cubic capacity of our facilities is increased, and modern high-rise warehouses allow for quick and efficient order shipping and products warehousing. We offer assistance with customs clearance with simplified customs clearance procedures.
Using the knowledge and experience of well-qualified engineers and products are distinguished by excellent quality and modern design. The highest technological standards are an integral part of our production activities with NFS and European standards applications particularly, in relation to components for drinking water treatment, with the focus on the overall health of our customers.
Trying to achieve full customer satisfaction streamlined order fulfillment system. All products ready for shipping are subject to a double, internal control quantitative and qualitative compliance check against EN and NSF* standards. Aquafilter Europe product handling procedures exceed the European and U.S. NSF* standards.