Aquafine provides UV solutions worldwide for TOC reduction, chlorine and chloramines destruction, ozone destruction and disinfection with the highest quality in customer support. Established in 1949, Aquafine Corporation is a Valencia, California-based company recognized as one of the largest ultraviolet equipment manufacturers in the world. Operating as a strategic business unit of Trojan Technologies, Aquafine brings over 80 years of combined experience to the global industry, becoming the ‘center of excellence’ for the collective industrial/commercial base. Read more about Our History.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
Our Ultraviolet (UV) Technology and Systems
With thousands of installations worldwide, we recognize that water impurities, compliance to state, federal and international regulations, and equipment reliability are often the most important factors, and we work with our customers to create a strategic partnership.
Our state-of-the-art facility and ultraviolet (UV) technology enables our advanced UV water treatment systems to meet the changing requirements and needs of a diverse customer base.
Industrial & Commercial Markets Served
- Aquaculture: Fish hatcheries, grow-out facilities and shellfish cultures.
- Food & Beverage: Bottled water industry, carbonated & non-carbonated beverages and dairy plants. Food packaging, crop irrigation and meat and poultry processors.
- Life Sciences: Pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, hospitals and the prevention of nosocomial Legionalla.
- Marine: Disinfection of drinking water and wastewater on marine vessels.
- Microelectronics: Reducing trace organics and microbial contamination for ultrapure water.
- Oil & Gas: Water systems for enhanced oil recovery, natural gas well fracturing and produced water reuse or disposal.
- Power Generation: Reducing trace organics and microbial contamination for ultrapure water.
- Recreational Water: Fountains, swimming pools, aquariums and car washes.
Aquafine & Trojan UV
Aquafine Corporation and Trojan Technologies are recognized around the world as the leaders in advanced UV water treatment technology.
This combined entity is uniquely positioned to offer over 80 years of experience to the marketplacewith the best available technologies, conduct leading edge research, develop innovative product offerings, and offer the highest quality in customer support.
Our UV systems experience starts with a sensitivity to the significant issues facing our customers. With thousands of installations worldwide, we recognize that water impurities, compliance to state, federal and international regulations and equipment reliability are often the most important factors and work with our customers to create a strategic partnership. Our proactive attitude, extensive industry experience, depth of engineering support and commitment to quality programs are magnified by our dedication in becoming ISO 9001:2000 certified.
Operating as a strategic business unit of Trojan Technologies, Aquafine now brings over 80 years of combined experience to the global industry, becoming the 'center of excellence' for the collective industrial/commercial base. Recognized around the world as a pioneer of UV treatment systems, Trojan Technologies is committed to aggressively leveraging its proprietary expertise in a growing number of key market sectors.
This combined entity offers a 'UV solution' and is uniquely positioned to bring innovative, technology-based solutions to municipalities, industrial enterprises and consumers, solving their water related and process problems in an environmentally responsible way.
Aquafine Corporation was founded in 1949 by Louis Veloz, a Westinghouse scientist and pioneer in the development of commercial UV lamps for use in air and water purification.
Introducing the use of UV technology in the semiconductor industry in the early 1960s, Aquafine continues to be the leader, expanding the product offering to meet the changing requirements of commercial water treatment.
Aquafine & Trojan Technologies